What countries are represented on EMC?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mob_Meal, Feb 7, 2016.

1. -_- I wish there were dozens of us from Georgia but no there are only a few.
  2. In my time on EMC I have come across a grand total of about 5-6 Welsh people. When RainbowChin said 'dozens' it was sarcasm, I'm sure :p
    nfell2009 and MustangLover25 like this.
  3. Wither_Addict, Jelle68 and fBuilderS like this.

4. Just ran into another player from Whales this morning. It was very brief because I had to go to work. I can't recall the name exactly either, sorry. They were on smp9 about 9:30am emc time, half 2 there (I believe). I told them of this thread. Gonna bump it up in hopes of making it easier for them to find.
  5. Wales*
    SoulPunisher, 607 and wildbeast23 like this.
  6. Yes Wales, represent! :)
    RainbowChin likes this.
  7. That's such a common mistake, even on tests it gets made a lot >.>
  8. You know it :cool:
  9. *Cymru, yn cynrychioli! ;)

Pretty country. Pretty much my second home. Also makes up a lot of my ancestry (grandmother was born in and grew up in Gwynedd :p). Confusing use of the Latin alphabet. Coolio in my book.

Also if anyone's wondering why there's four languages spoken in the UK: In England, our native Celtic inhabitants got wiped out by invading Germanic tribes coming from the modern day Netherlands and Germany. The Celts stuck it out in Wales, and the Scottish highlands - a descendent of English, Scots, was spoken in the Scottish lowlands and is intelligible to English speakers, the same way someone from Sweden can understand a Norwegian. Irish is spoken in Northern Ireland - we probably all know why lol.
    607 likes this.
  10. Wel, dwi'n ddim yn siarad yr iaith yn rhugl ond dwi'n caru fy hanes ar diwylliant. Don't know if that's grammatically correct (with my rudimentary Welsh language skills) but it's nice to see we have some kind of cymuned on here, haha :)
  11. Ayy a fellow German! :D
    607 and Lukas3226 like this.
  12. I was on my phone & it was an autocorrect that I didn't catch
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  13. Kyzoy, I'm surprised to hear that you're not from the US, I could never detect an accent in your chats :D
  14. I'm from Vancouver Island, Canada. The temperature here never gets above 30 or below -5 Celsius. We are a 3 minute drive from the ocean and a 30 minute drive to the top of the mountains.
  15. I also have rudimentary Welsh skills. I can't form a proper sentence in it without the help of a dictionary or some kind of translator. I've only been learning Deutsch for about 3 or 4 weeks and I understand that better :p
  16. Finland here, i guess not too many of us :eek:
    Mob_Meal likes this.
  17. I have a friend that lives in Helsinki !
    je55e likes this.
  18. I come from murica, but live in Mexico. Ad me!
    Mob_Meal likes this.
  19. List updated!