What countries are represented on EMC?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mob_Meal, Feb 7, 2016.

1. I am really from Aruba. One Happy Island. I am living right now in the Netherlands though for the moment :p
    Mob_Meal and 607 like this.
  2. Added Aruba to the "proxy" listing

Never been to Aruba. I'm from Florida & have been to most of the Caribbean including St Lucia, but have yet to visit Aruba.
    607 likes this.
  3. Awesome thanks!!
    607 likes this.
  4. Windhoek, Namibia. To learn more about this mostly beautiful country, look at "America First - NAMIBIA FIRST (NOT SECOND)" on Youtube :).
    Mob_Meal and TomvanWijnen like this.
  5. Oh, that's interesting. I don't think I've ever seen an African on EMC.
    607 likes this.
  6. I'm pretty sure I've met someone in South Africa, but they aren't in this thread. I could be mistaken as well.
  7. Cool! Belgium is on the list, there are others in this thread from there as well. I'd love to visit some day and spend some time exploring the world of Belgian beer! Have an uncle that was there last year & said there was a different glass for almost every beer!
  8. I was born and raised in the US, but both of my parents are Chinese. I typically go back to China every year to visit my relatives. The only part of my (entire) family who lives out of country is my parents in the US due to work, one of my cousins due to college, and one of my uncles in Indonesia due to work as well!

The best part about China? Most of the time there's relatively little smog where I live - and I live in Beijing :D
    (Just kidding, it's the food. Food trumps all.)
    Mob_Meal likes this.
  9. I love that this thread has been brought back to life, without provocation by me :D! Thanks PetezzaDawg!
    K_Kick, 607 and PetezzaDawg like this.
  10. I'm really not sure why I didn't mention I go to Wales pretty much every summer to see family and consider it my second home... Or that my nan is Welsh... Or that my mother is Welsh, even to the point where she has traditional dress and multiple pictures of her doing traditional dances in it as a child... I even inherited the skin complexion and genetic disorders.

I'm dense.

So, erm, about that traditional dress...

They look ridiculous.
    607 and Mob_Meal like this.