What countries are represented on EMC?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mob_Meal, Feb 7, 2016.

1. I lived around 1hour away from Miami, Fort Lauderdale.
    Mob_Meal likes this.
  2. Here's a picture I took of an authentic Italian street, not exactly one of those pictures you'd find in a vacation brochure.
    Jelle68, 607, Mob_Meal and 1 other person like this.

3. I'm currently studying in Cardiff, Wales. ^ This is the Bay :)
    SoulPunisher, 607 and Mob_Meal like this.
  4. Its also where Torchwood was and Dr Who is filmed!!! DID I MENTION THAT?!
  5. That looks pretty much like what I saw for the little time I was there. Will be coming back this summer again, cycling across a part of the country. :)
    607 likes this.
  6. I bet, I'm the only one from Mongolia xD
    whatkom, 607 and Mob_Meal like this.

7. Updated the list. Welcome to EMC! I'm usually on smp9 if you want to talk to me in game.
    WonderMGL likes this.
  8. xD... im on smp7
  9. I've been to everywhere in Wales except Cardiff and Swansea (I've been extremely close to them both :p). I really want to go into Cardiff now :p
    607 and wildbeast23 like this.
  10. I just thought I'd bring this up again in case I missed anyone. I was hoping to hear there was someone in Ireland (my favorite travel so far). Or perhaps somewhere else that I have friends: UAE or Dubai (a stretch, I know) or possibly Finland or France?
    whatkom likes this.
  11. I'm of Irish descent if that counts ;) (And Welsh, and Spanish, and English...)
    Mob_Meal likes this.
  12. So I met someone on EMC from Bulgaria, they don't live there currently but I updated the list.
  13. Why is that people from countries like Bulgaria never live there? :p
  14. I think because there might be better work/education options in other countries. That's also why a crapton of Polish people (temporarily) come to The Netherlands, to work here.

15. This thread was never intended to bash immigrants, or to single out any one group of people. It's intent was merely out of curiosity and expanding our understanding how connected the world has become. Please be respectful of others.
  16. I'm not bashing immigrants... I wonder why you think that.
    I honestly don't even have an opinion about immigrants, because I don't really follow the news, or anything at all actually, so I don't know anything about them, and why they choose to do stuff, so my "opinion" (that I don't have) would be very biased, so I'm just neutral. :) (this post probably went nowhere, whoops, couldn't come out of my words :p)
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  17. Nobody was bashing anybody. I have good friends from other countries I'd love to meet and would be happy to have them live in the same country. If you're respectful of our cultures, laws, languages and other stuff, I have no quarrel with somebody from another country living here. I wouldn't be here without people immigrating either, so I can't argue against that stuff unless it spirals out of control.
    /endstuff
    I also just remembered that the Yugoslav Wars happened near that area about 20-ish years ago and Russia are trying to expand into that region too, could be an effect of that too.
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  18. TomvanWijnen & SoulPunisher: Sorry guys, I must have misinterpreted the tone of the text. I just wanted to make it clear to all that I didn't want this to turn political or to be critical of any one group of individuals. I'd hate to see this thread get locked. I plan to keep it open & active all year.

If anyone does not want updates, please unwatch because I intend to bump it up periodically :).
    SoulPunisher, TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  19. Haven't met anyone new recently, just wanted to bump this up & see who else was out there.
  20. I control+f'd every page, but not a single hit. Hereby I say hi from Belgium. What do you know wanne know? :p

Here is a video on some basics from belgium (of course bit outdated tho :p )
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.