Wealthiest Person On The Empire?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Stnywitness, Sep 23, 2019.

1. The questions perhaps several of you have been pondering...

Who has accumulated the most wealth in Empire History?

It doesn't have to be your current wealth, but the most you've ever accumulated.

Post below if you think you deserve the title of most rupees!!! (list how many) (if you have more that person above, plz say so! :D )
    AnonReturns, 607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  2. Me? A depressing 1.5 million.
    Who has gotten more than that? :eek::rolleyes::aikar:
  3. Too bad finch_rocks_1 doesn't still play on the server...
  4. Was he...uh...shall we say...loaded?
    UltiPig and Nickblockmaster like this.
  5. I think some of you have forgotten about ToddV or PTHagaard... :rolleyes:
    jacob5089, Jay2a and Nickblockmaster like this.
  6. She's still around, but she doesn't log in anymore... She was very rich though, she told me that she had millions? I'm not sure about any "exact figures", but millions by itself is a lot.
    Stnywitness, wafflecoffee and Jelle68 like this.
  7. Me, personally, I got up to around 1.5 million myself. Currently, I am no longer that rich, haha~ ^^
    Stnywitness likes this.
  8. 225k rupees atm, and last time I checked around 8 mil worth in promos :D
    Stnywitness likes this.
  9. I think you and Finch_Rocks_1 should get a chance to chat with one another, because she has a lot of promos on SMP6. She told me that it's "The most expensive res on SMP6". You two would have a lot of fun chatting about who's more rich, lol
    HazardousCode and Stnywitness like this.
  10. My highest total wealth must be around the 100mil, with ~90 of it in promos currently. highest ruppee probably a few mil, I never really tried to get a high balance.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  11. The highest I ever reached was 80M - in order to pay for an auction. I highly doubt anyone has reached that total amount of rupees thus far. Assets sure. Rupee balance, doubtful.

Total net worth including assets - hundreds of millions
    Jelle68, Carbonyx, MoreMoople and 3 others like this.
  12. I vote that you talk to Finch_Rocks_1. You two would have quite a debate. :)
    wafflecoffee and Stnywitness like this.
  13. Yeah, amount of rupees doesn't matter too much (nowadays) I think, as many promos have so much worth (I'm not sure why, and I wonder if it will once change).
    I also thought that Zygmunt was the person who had had the most rupees, but then I realised duh, of course not. Faithcaster would be. :p
  14. Dang! 80 Million is the current highest rupee count.
    And yes, this is for rupees only, not value with promos. Cuz I know people who can be pretty off on estimating their promo values :oops::rolleyes:

Anyone reached more than 80 Million before? :eek:
  15. I would like to nominate myself as the most wealthy person (in terms of zombie virus ;))
  16. I think the highest rupee balance I’ve ever gotten to was between 15 and 20 mil, I can’t put my finger on an exact figure though because my rupee history is 12260 pages long XD
  17. I would have to agree with 607 on this one faithcaster did so many auctions and got prob over 100 Million
  18. I'd bet that someone like Faithcaster or ToddV is one of the richest players. Those guys were absurdly rich
    Jelle68 and Extendingskys like this.
  19. Likely The_Boulder. All them sales of 2r heads.
  20. I AM THE RICHEST OF YOU ALL

ME AND MY 4K