[Updated] Tutorial

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Maxarias, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Which one? I found 2.
  2. Great job on the new tweaks.
  3. Yes, but when you enter the Vault room in the horse area, you get locked in (pressure pad does not function properly for some odd reason ?).
  4. Just a heads up, if you guys PM Max, Aikar, Jack and myself it's a lot easier. Bug reports get lost easily in threads :)
    jkjkjk182 and penfoldex like this.
  5. Chat is turned off again. But does item dropping work properly now?
  6. I have joined the server for my first time and it says follow the lapis blocks but I'm nowhere near anything, I spawned in a desert biome :I and I can't use any commands like /spawn to get back there. please help.
  7. Use the /tutorial command
  8. thanks, it worked :b can't wait to play~
    cddm95ace likes this.
  9. Item dropping is intentionally disabled in the tutorial. :)
  10. That is very odd... You joined after I pushed up a change that should of resolved being put outside of the room >.<

This is Multiverse causing this.... :/ This is why I don't like using other plugins.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. Oh wow. That means I can never do what I always wanted to do;(
  12. Follow the arachnid path, for only the village spiders know the way. ;)
  13. plz unban me
  14. Found loads Of The Easter Eggs :)
  15. You get even more by finding the secret buttons :)
  16. Epic new tutorial! Special Thanks to all the Staff members!;) Awesome Mob demonstration room!!
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  17. New tutorial is really good. Guessing that pyramid I saw below mean its in /shop world? Felt like I was in some bizarre alternate reality in the res claim room :). Was properly laughing at the griefing bit!
    607 likes this.
  18. Tutorial Momentus on smp4 was killed by lava, i think.
  19. The tutorial is still pretty confusing. There are a lot of things I missed apparently. The easter eggs are good, but once again it's still like a maze. I missed most command information and was left to find them on my own from the website.
    607 likes this.