[Updated] Tutorial

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Maxarias, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Yes Dragon Tombs you guys are awesome for putting so muhc hardwork into making the empire so great thatnks you guys
  2. The tutorial was great I redid it last night!
  3. which button?
  4. Glitch:if your inv is full when you are picking up the stuff there,the items just disappear on the floor.
  5. Bug Report: You can use a sign other than the tutorial sign to lock the chest, and then the tutorial sign will be destroyed if you exit the tutorial.
  6. after I found the claim room easter egg I got paranoid, I'm currently swimming through lava to find more :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  7. Thank you guys so much! I hope this attracts more people to EMC. You guys really work hard so keep up the good work!
  8. now i'm climbing trees :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  9. Nevermind, we confirmed that was intentional :p but you should probably remove the >> in front of the empty line because it looks really weird. Also we ended up figuring out 2 different item bugs so it worked out anyway :p
  10. kman and I have found 3 easter eggs anymore?
  11. I love the new tutorial, all around just great!
  12. Nicely done! :D
  13. Is the old tutorial scrapped or can we somehow access it still?
  14. Love the new armor, going in my museum!
  15. /v random'd out of the tutorial :D
  16. Are we supposed to be able to chat in town while in tutorial?
  17. :) Well done Aikar And Max I hope this improves the amount of players that play EMC
  18. I laughed a lot during the tutorial. Good job.
    Can we actually have a mini-res world like on there? It was really fun :p
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  19. It's pretty cool. Maybe it's a little bit confusing cause at the start you have to press a button in order to get to the first question, whilst much people will just run past it and not notice, and therefor not find the first question. I especially liked the res claim part, where you have to "claim" a "residence". And the armor + sword are both awesome! I never got unbreaking iron armour;). I think that with the reboot several bugs of the tutorial got fixed, cause I already found two glitches while doing it. I think it works pretty well, and I like this new tutorial more than the old one.
  20. What easter eggs?
    Do they give you free stuff?