The Union Jack Has Arrived!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jan 19, 2015.

1. How do you do the maps? Are they built somewhere or do you use a plugin to convert an image to a map?
  2. I believe it is a plugin. You can do this with MCEdit. I highly doubt that Krysyy used MCEdit though. She probably built them with all that free time she has. :p
  3. I don't mean a program like MCEdit, there are plugins like ImgOnMap which lets you quickly create maps based on images. Also - I don't think krysyy has much free time xD
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  4. Well,what with moose being gone...
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  5. She still has a job and everything.
  6. I can confirm that they are all real maps, actually built.
  7. I heard she used this awesome guide that was posted to the Empire Blog the other day
    Whoops, sorry dropped a link: http://emc.gs/mapart
    shameless self advertising
    jkjkjk182, nfell2009 and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  8. Alrighty. Thanks :)
  9. Hand-built and some WE to fill in spaces/paste repetitive things in creative mode. They exist on each server.

Haha, since the first flag I made was before that post, not really. I just kinda mess with things till they map the legal descriptions of the flag and look right. Though I do love that more people are doing it now thanks to your blog post =P
  10. What do you mean they don't line up?
    *Checks picture*
    OH MY GOD, THEY DON'T LINE UP
  11. Ikr! How can you afford that!
    *winks*
  12. That's like what we've all been asking for XD
  13. Checking the website on my phone tonight I seen this "Yes, it is finally here." and my first thoughts where, yes Dragon Tombs, then as I pan across the screen I see its a new flag shop.

Disappointed no I refuse to be as I am sure this will make some players happy.
    ZBSDKryten and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. Picked up a few myself today, looking good! :)
  15. I can confirm that it is done. You don't get it until January 26th though. You can thank me feeling sick and staying home today to work with ItsMeMatheus =P
  16. Very nice! Must take you some time even with Creative mode :)
  17. Yes, a lot of restarts to make sure it matches. It's not an easy thing and I do it while on EMC to watch for reports at the same time.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  18. We appreciate the hard work! Thank you for creating the Union Jack. It's that deep British culture I have haha :p
  19. No... Wales was never a country at the time of the UK forming:

crystaldragon13 and ClareMuss like this.