The Union Jack Has Arrived!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Not gonna lie... I never noticed that the red lines on the British flag don't line up. I now have a bit of a problem with Britain. :p
  2. I have lived in England my entire life and with all the Union Jacks I have ever seen, I don't think I have ever really noticed that the red lines are... Not... Oh my. Thanks hash, you have truly ruined the ways in which I view the Union Jack... :rolleyes:
    ShelLuser, sambish20, 607 and 2 others like this.
  3. Lol, you should have heard me in staff chat every time i messed up while trying to get it to look right.
  4. How long will this be available?
  5. It's added to the Flag Store. So same as the others. Permanently.
  6. Ahh my new sig :D
    AnonReturns likes this.
  7. It matches perfectly with the flag, krysyy had me confirm lol.
    (Only issue was colour... >_>)
    bloodra1n, mba2012, jkjkjk182 and 3 others like this.
  8. (basically Chin fails at being a Brit)
  9. Oh, yes, Google Images confirmed that it was right, all right. All I can say as that I would like to speak to them Parliament doodads, because they have ruined that flag for me. Those lines will line up, or my username isn't hashhog3000!
  10. I know it matches with the flag, but I mean that the real flag doesn't have the red lines matching up! :p
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  11. So basically, we can thank Scotland for that. Thanks a lot, Scotland!
  12. Mmm. Didn't realize there as a flag store. I need to pay attention more. :(
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  13. Looks great! I think the Gadsden flag would be a cool future addition.
  14. Can we see an Australian flag anytime soon?
  15. Actually I am going to be a bit of a smart you know what here and say the Union Jack is symmetrical. It is rotationally symmetrical.
    No reflective symmetry but still :p
  16. Alright krysyy, this is cool and all, but I dare you to make the original Libyan flag:
  17. just gonna put it out there there is only half a leaf on smp3 in the flag shop ;p i never have an issue but it is driving me crazy seeing half a leaf XD
  18. Woo, so exited, I sure hope Sweden comes next.
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  19. Cool, this will be good. Not often you find decorations this cheap! I look forward to future flags.
  20. its 2 rupees two much
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.