The Union Jack Has Arrived!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Was going to suggest it...
  2. That flag shop gets more beautiful with every addition. can't wait to see it filled and brimming. :)
    Thanks for all the hard work going into those flags. =D
  3. Well at least it isn't the same prices as /shop!!! Now could you please be nice krysyy and make everything in /shop 2r?
  4. A bit of controversy with that one. It's used politically now.

It's difficult and will take a bit of planning thanks to the randomness of your stars, but that won't keep me from trying eventually.
  5. Pffft, who even needs The Fault in Our Stars anymore. EMC has The Randomness of Your Stars! Let's see John Green compete with this.
    AnonReturns likes this.
  6. we need more flags and less promos
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  7. Just wondering... could you do an Australian one for Australia Day? (26th January)
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. nfell2009 and Lachlan61 like this.
  9. Awesome! I'll be sure to pick some up.
  10. Yay, bangers and mash!
  11. Now we have the union jack, we need an australian flag :cool:
    Lachlan61 likes this.
  12. This is the best thing ever!!! Now I have to find the balance of how many is too many Union Jacks!!! Thank You staff and flag building team! :)
  13. couldn't agree more
  14. YAAAAAYYYYY!!!! Do you think the Australian one could be next??? Represent the Auzzie players on here?!?!?! :D
    Mikeyisrad likes this.
  15. As soon as it was released I slapped it straight on the front of my mall, proud to be British! :p
    weeh666 and ClareMuss like this.
  16. Thanks for putting in so much effort for all the flags ^_^
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  17. Tea and crumpet time.
    PandasEatRamen and ClareMuss like this.
  18. No problem lol. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I try to make each flag as exact as it can be. Some are definitely easier than others.
    SoulPunisher and ClareMuss like this.