The Annoyance Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MigrantMove, Sep 12, 2012.

1. That guy who made 8 threads about trying him getting banned and was trying to appealed it . so much fail there lol
  2. What Annoys Me Is When People Talk Like This, Or TaLk LiKe ThIs.
    That is very unneeded. I understand you're trying to prefect your capitalization, but that is by far, not how you go about doing it. People who spam, use caps, then report other players for doing the exact same thing..

People who were breaking the rules, then get offended because I kicked/tempbanned them, so they swear at me in a PM or /tell..

Of course, #YOLO. When Aikar and I were walking on the beach once, we saw that, and immediately smudged it out. No Yolo for you-lu.
  3. So This Really Bugs You?
    Anyways, I agree, Im not quite sure what #YOLO means, and I hate that players act so poorly towards punishment they very much deserve.
    Here is a gif for your enjoyment.
    Terminator908 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  4. People that don't know what Doctor Who is make me want to....EGGS...TER....MIN....ATE them ;)
  5. No idea but it's some huge thing Drake came up with You Only Live Once.
  6. Hey thanks.
  7. *Waits for someone to post my name*

Yolt, You only live twice, if you're a zombie. :p

Also, what did the Bdetriot guy do, I never heard of him.
  8. Johnnybdetroit? A real pain in the utopie slime farm, mainly PvP and griefing.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. Bigots.
    jaqiefox and SunnyDayz100 like this.
  10. I see this pic, I'm angry.
    I see this twice, I'm angrier.
    I see this 437 times, I'm ...
  11. I hate when people copy what you say over and over and over again!!! Like a mocking jay from Hunger Games
  12. I cant tell if your post is in favor of me, or against me...
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. I love Doctor Who. But I wonder how old you are and which Doctor Who you could be talking about. The new more recent reboot? Or the original series?

Btw, Tom Baker years = the best years. (for me anyway)
  14. lol I'm 21 and mostly started with the new series, but I LOVE the old ones...im making it a goal of mine to own every released dvd and make a tardis dvd case like ive seen online...
    bonesabre likes this.
  15. well way back when i thought Charmed was a good series and i just had to have every dvd of theirs too. >.< i think i may have been stupid when i was 16.
    bonesabre likes this.