The Annoyance Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MigrantMove, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Do mysterious people annoy you?
  2. They annoy me.
    Chascarrillo and mba2012 like this.
  3. What annoys me is when people don't use the correct grammar, punctuation or spelling. And it makes it worse that most people who are 12 years old say 'U dont no wat ure talkin bout' or something. I'm 12 myself, and it annoys the crap out of me.
    What also annoys me is when people smoke their crack outside of my local shop and are walking around with kids. I also don't give 2 panda poops about 'The Sun'. They can talk crap about people from Liverpool but not themselves. They are like horrible, little, ugly albino rats with millions of diseases ridden inside of them because they live in their own poo in the sewers.
  4. I'm annoyed by constantly changing profile pictures. I basically have to keep remembering who the person is again.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. *High fives happy*
    YES I TOTALLY AGREE!
    I also find really annoying those kartrashian people, If you want to call them people....
  6. Further research is needed to confirm the theory they are carbon based lifeforms. Most scientists agree the Kardashians are sulfur based.
    pat2011 likes this.
  7. You're welcome....
  8. Another thing that annoys me a Cowboys fan and Texans fan arguing its never ending lol
  9. lol I know even thought the cowboys are far better lol sorry dwight :D
  10. Haha Cowboys do have few more things and Cowboys and Texans are my top 2 teams. Last season I was cowboys side but this season
    on Texans because of their defense and who's defense head coach lol I like what he's doing
    KingofKraft13 likes this.
  11. Sorry....

A guy died last night or today doing 120Mph while drunk. His friend tweeted it, and said f*** it, #Yolo. Everyone in the car died.
  12. Social Try-Hards. Just saying.
  13. So honestly, I have been on Gaia for like more than 5 years.. And I just today realized how conceited people are there.. I made a change to my avatar to include a couple of the new CI items and asked what people thought and the first reply was someone dissing me for having no apparent theme or the fact that I don't have over a million gold pieces worth of stuff.. The latter wasn't stated but implied. Besides the fact that I had just uncluttered my avatar from the typical Gaia avatar with as many items equipped as possible.. <,<
  14. Yeah that's one thing I hate about Gaia Online, the fact people's avatars look as if they fell in the costume trunk and walked out with whatever was on and it's somehow TOTALLY AWESOME! Yet I have seen people put effort into theirs and get dissed for it. I don't see how they make that much money when the most I have ever had was 13,000. It's also full of perves.
  15. Saw that, I scared myself when I didn't feel sorry. I almost felt the guy got what he deserved. That's awful...
  16. People who have no idea what there talking about, which is why I don't talk much in real life
  17. People who ask me who I like. That question is generally what puts me into my previously stated, "Nuclear Fusion" mood.
  18. What does that word mean? :D Lol