The Annoyance Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MigrantMove, Sep 12, 2012.

1. :(
  2. I actually had to look at the name when I saw you had the new profile picture. See, the advantage is that on the Internet, everyone has a different name. It takes me about two months to learn someones name in real life.
  3. Don't worry, I'll never change my eternal yellow smile :)
  4. Sorta looks like Pikachu.
  5. SMILE LEGO.png :) pika.jpg
    Edit: Jake.jpg All resemble, Lol
  6. Memes - repetitively booooooooorrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnngggggggg........
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  7. I think that memes are repetitive, but not boring :)
  8. I was thinking of Face from way back in the day Nick Jr. http://youtu.be/LaXIL8QMDzU

My sleep annoys me. It's constantly changing due to CamerinDrake's work schedule. I wish it would stick to working during the day, home and sleeping at night.

Another thing that really annoys me, I found this out the other day at GameStop, is when you ask someone about a game/movie and they go "Oh I don't care, I thought it was stupid!" or "I thought the first one was stupid!" and they don't give a freaking reason. I'm not sure if the guy was offended that he had to vacuum before he left the store (he was just told this by the girl who was also working that night) or if he was just that much of a jerkwad. They were advertising Epic Mickey 2 and when we were like "Oh it looks like you play as Oswald now." his reply was "Don't care, I thought the first was stupid." we were shocked and when we asked about something else we got the same reply of "Don't know, thought it was stupid." When we asked what he didn't like he just stuttered and repeated his response. I prefer the usual "Well I played it and I didn't like it, but this is why...." and giving reasons.
    Nole972 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. I'm annoyed by people my own age. They act so stupid, I've adopted a, "Idiot to proven otherwise" socialization policy. Very few have proven otherwise.
  10. I might have to use that to.
  11. My profile pic is a LEGO minifigure face. I like LEGO.
    EDIT: there are gameStops at your country :eek:
  12. What country?
  13. Mine or her country?
  14. The one you were shocked to see GameStop's in.
  15. Oh, I have another one, I'm annoyed when fail threads are closed before I can post this:
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  16. I'm the most annoying person in Emc i should join this thread
  17. 6 letters.

Jeanzl
  18. Hey calm down, we all make mistakes, I'm sure if you were given a second chance you would know the consequence of acting bad and never do it again :)
  19. Have you tried just talking to them, no getting angry, being a serious as possible?
    Im sure they'd listen.
    If they were mocking you, they would have been punished, and if they were really mocking you, you would have told ICC or someone else, and then they would have dealt with it.
  20. Tried that plus im being mocked by the mods and admins . the post above was not made by me it was created by and admin ( the one that says my name)