The Annoyance Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MigrantMove, Sep 12, 2012.

1. *cough* tclementi1 *cough*
  2. x3
    JK
    :p
  3. I think people shouldn't hate something if it doesn't affect them directly. Maybe dislike, but that's not allowable on issues like race, gender, etc.
    I get really agitated with people insisting I meet their pets. No, I don't want to see Mr. Snuggles, I'm cynophobic, I'm going to end up having a panic attack.
  4. well i live near the beach what i HATE SO MUCH is when tourists come and they think they know everything about the beach and ocean but in reality they know nothing...
    codygraw101 likes this.
  5. But they read a few pages of the guide book, and watch the Travel Channel's showcase of restaurants in Nevada. Of course they know more then you!
  6. i live in california and i really dont understand what you said.... and i have lived at the beach since i was born so i think i know a little more about the ocean than somepeople
  7. I was being sarcastic.
  8. i've got one!

sillywhitemage
  9. Oh really? What is a characteristic of dolphins and humans that ONLY dolphins and humans have in common? If you know this, i will be very impressed with your excessive knowledge of dolphins:p
  10. He may know a lot about the ocean but obviously he doesn't know a thing about proper grammar.
  11. I am still glad she is gone.
    PandasEatRamen and battmeghs like this.
  12. FOR THE WIN! :) but you missed the second t in my name :p but i mean how the hell could you even object to Nikolas' face!? he's just soooooooo cute. hahaha
  13. Swag, people who think they can do anything on the internet, beggars, anybody who can't seem to use capital letters, spelling, grammar, or all of those parts of English, greifers, Tekkit nukers, beggars, people who are like GIVE MEH LIKSZ AND ILL TELL UU HW 2 GET CUL TXT, people who believe troll threads (except really good ones), people who want 1K for their double chest of dirt, people in general, Tekkit servers, Facebook, Zynga (those people who succeed by ripping off others, proof), 12-year-olds who don't have a clue how to act on the internet (and I applaud those who do), and fat in meat.
  14. but, but, i don't use capital letters because i don't like them :( don't hate me because of my ocd. *cries in the corner*
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and jkjkjk182 like this.
  15. Okay alt of SWM! Ooops, was that supposed to be said out loud? :p
    Muahaha I lies.
  16. I'm annoyed by those who get offended by:

And misinformed haters, again.
    Chascarrillo and battmeghs like this.
  17. I hate people who wear T-Shirts that say " I have SWAG " or "Swag". Just drives me nuts!
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  18. Affect for effect.
    Then for than.

And everyone who posts memes on serious threads. (Empire News, Auction Forums, Suggestion Box, etc.)
  19. Fair enough.
  20. Not really the most appropriate topic for discussion in a game forum. ;)