That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when... you have to google what FTFY means.
    UltiPig, ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  2. that moment when "
    • BurgerKnight - Will exchange head for 1 compliment."
    Jelle68 likes this.
  3. that moment when someone walks in on you dancing and then they give u that what the hec did I just see face
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  4. moment when shelly makes hot nether staircase:

then discovers his fire resist potion ran out ^.^
    Jelle68, xXBruhItzCiciXx, 607 and 2 others like this.
  5. That moment when..
    Sgt_Pepper4 and Tuqueque like this.
  6. ur into furries?! :D:):p
  7. gg
  8. That moment when you're actually being graded for once on a story you're writing, but don't know what to write about when it actually matters. Not that it doesn't matter here, I just wish that I could get a solid idea out now that I'm being graded.

You know that made me realize something. I've never actually received constructive criticism on here, as far as I can see no one does actually. That's interesting.
    UltiPig likes this.
  9. That moment with Equinox_Boss causes a blast from your past.
    Aracerer and ShelLuser like this.
  10. That moment when you install a new SSD and install Windows 10, finally upgrading from Windows 7.
    UltiPig likes this.
  11. I don't know if you are saying that you are into Furries, or are implying I am. If it's the first then I'm just gonna run away, if it's the second then, depending on context, yes and no.
  12. lol I'm not like ssooo into furries but I like the idea of them,... umm minus the fanfic. but the art is cool. but yeah ur pic is of furries so I thought u were lol
    607 likes this.
  13. If you want to learn more and hear what most people on the server got to say, there is a thread I got for that. https://empireminecraft.com/threads/controversial-furries.69269/ I would embed the link, my tablet isn't allowing for that though.
    UltiPig and 607 like this.
  14. Why not? ;) The BB code goes like this: [URL=http://folk.simpsite.nl]Shameless self-promotion as I need an example[/URL]. :)
    So it becomes this: Shameless self-promotion as I need an example] (I hope this goes well, as demonstrating BB codes is quite difficult, and else it might look stupid. :p)[/URL][/URL][/FONT][/URL][/FONT]Edit: Huh, the site's off-line. I wonder what's up with that, that hasn't happened before that I can recall.
  15. That moment you're the new guy and everyone is talking about what happened in the past. Which makes things so fascinating you read/goal to read all the past moment comments. :cool:
    Sgt_Pepper4 and WayneKramer like this.
  16. That moment when business as usual, money trafficking passing, I meant passing.

Kytula, NuclearBobomb and 607 like this.
  17. That moment when you discover that they exist!

Last night I was exploring the Nether and actually a little surprised to see this fellow here, first time I noticed one :)
  18. That moment when... What are the odds?

So I'm super excited today: the outpost I had in mind got established. It's all official. That means: more mining and building and setting things up. We already briefly visited the nether and had noticed a huge lava lake, which makes that place ideal to set up a smelter of some sort. So then this:

Right next to the cross hair. At first I assumed that those were lava streams / pillars which simply didn't render correctly due to lag or something. So Aya and me made a bit of a platform and a path around this lake when Aya all of a sudden noticed something:

Ayups: those are netherbrick pillars, and that can only mean one thing: there's most likely a nether fortress nearby.

What are the odds? When we settled here we only based our decision on the Overworld, not the Nether. And this here is only 50 or so blocks away from the nether portal:

Here Aya is standing at the same spot as I was in the first picture.

This is going to be an exciting development for sure :)
    607 and Abele like this.
  19. That moment when you log onto the empire at 10 am and none of your friends are online, so you sit in your house like an idiot with nothing to do.
  20. There's always something to do. ;)
    ShelLuser likes this.