That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Follow my train of thought...

That moment when you realize your offering to much in an auction and no one out bids you. :p
    Equinox_Boss and Tuqueque like this.
  2. That's the worst kind of moments.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. That moment when you do overbid and someone outbids you :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Yea. Out of all those choice I agree. That one is the worst. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. ...does this happen to you often?
    Equinox_Boss and NuclearBobomb like this.
  6. It has happened to me a few times but different colors xD
  7. Tie-Dye t-shirts?

8. The moment u realized u were watching Good Mythical Morning till 1:00am. I did that last night.
    _CheshireCat__ likes this.
  9. Yea I like making tie dye t-shirts and lets just say I am really clumsy xD
  10. Ok I know I'm on an auction based theme right now but...

That moment when your 30 minutes out from winning a 72 hour auction and someone ups the bid. :mad: :p
    ShelLuser, 607 and Tuqueque like this.
  11. That moment when you return to the Empire from vacation, but it doesnt remember you D= ;(

TomvanWijnen, Carbonyx, 607 and 9 others like this.
  12. That moment wen u realize u spent 29k for The Kill That Chin event but miss it.

The moment you realize u were making Allicanto poop. That was fun

That moment when u bid 3.2k on a DC of llamas but don't get it
  13. Me: I should start posting well thought out things instead of the usual crap.
    Also Me:
    Carbonyx, Tuqueque, 607 and 3 others like this.
  14. You spend 2 hours walking around a huge terrain in order to download it, then your client crashes before you could click finish :confused: Now I know why I usually play vanilla/optifined :D
    607 likes this.
  15. Are you talking about using the World Downloader mod? If I remember correctly, you don't have to walk around anymore to download anything... or does it not work over larger distances? I remember spending two hours exploring the town with Incitatus to download the whole town! :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. On top of all that it's only a snapshot version so it's going to be buggy some times.

Gosh there are so many moments on here I'd love to comment on all of them but I'm not so you're welcome.
    ShelLuser and UltiPig like this.
  17. True, it does automatically download several chunks around you, but we're talking about a rather huge area here :) So there's no other alternative.

In the mean time I also found the cause of the issue: apparently world downloader can have issues during download when you're trying to access a shulkerbox from your inventory. But fortunately for me I got Aya around to help me out :)

Thanks for your comment!
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  18. That moment when... you wonder how many Trump supporters truly realize what Trump's actions in his first two weeks as President mean. He is treading new ground and not in a positive way at all. It's like every day it keeps getting worse and worse.
  19. FTFY
  20. That moment when peanut butter.
    ShelLuser likes this.