That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when... You put your most expensive auction in the holiday season and only make 1/5 of the retail value. Sad days.
  2. moment when i believe i can fly ^.^

3. that moment when.... Is it a bird, is a plane, could it be a senior staffer?!

No, it's Aya :D
  4. o_o Holy, how in the world did you get up there??
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. that moment when an alt needs to stand up for himself!

btw; what's that weird thing in the ceiling? :D
    Carbonyx, _Devil__ and Tuqueque like this.
  6. That moment when playing Minecraft at work on my FreeBSD laptop ;)

Notice the whopping 2fps! :D

This is my Toshiba Satellite laptop which age predates Minecraft itself. It used to run Windows 98, I eventually replaced it with Windows XP but when my company stopped being a Microsoft reseller (and Microsoft stopped their TechNet subscriptions as well as their reseller advantages) I replaced XP with FreeBSD. I sporadically use this laptop for network diagnostics and very seldomly to run OpenOffice ("Libre Office") while on the road (train) to do a little bit of administration, but that's it.

So today I decided to try and grab my Minecraft password through my VPN (custom build using OpenVPN) and see if I could actually run Minecraft. What do you know? It worked, though very, very, very slooooow ;)
    PhoenixAffinity, 607 and _Devil__ like this.
  7. I can show you how to escape the shopworld spawn
  8. That moment when you make puns abou someone's name. And that person is the player before me
  9. That moment when a witch 2-shots you and you lose your second god pick in a week
    BreezyMan likes this.
  10. Sorry for the delayed response, forgot about your question... I asked Aya ;)

What happened here is a mixture of Ender pearls, Chorus fruit and a little luck. Aya was exploring the towers and used Enderpearls to get into them:

Picture courtesy of Aya

She then used a chorus fruit and ended up on the roof of the tower. And that turned out to be above the "barrier block roof" (which I also didn't know existed; I knew about barrier blocks near the edges, but not that they also covered the whole valley).

The rest was simply a matter of discovering where the edges are, knowing it covered the middle and then walking around.
    607 and _Devil__ like this.
  11. You can also just walk out the bottom of the UFO and walk/run to the new /shopworld location and climb up the side of the hill to the top.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. That moment when you change your forum avatar, several players notice it and they like what they see:

You guys are awesome! :cool:
  13. Always love it when this happens! :D
    NuclearBobomb, Dufne, Abele and 2 others like this.
  14. That moment when... 42 pages of profile updates and comments and other cool stuff :cool:

By the way: that comment above is fully on the mark again at the time of writing, I'm in that mood again. Eastern weekend has officially started here :) Just noticed it was at 42 which has always been a bit of a special number for me for various reasons :)
    607 likes this.
  15. moment when im afraid 2 ask, lol!

607 and NuclearBobomb like this.
  16. moment when u find command block on the empire! :eek:

im stuck under the kitchen floor @ event :(

i glitched after giving choco bits, then did /smp4 & /smp2 and then saw this ^.^ so shelly keeps saying no command blocks on emc, lol, watch this :cool:
  17. That moment when your villager breeder works just a bit too well.

NuclearBobomb, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  18. that moment when rhy sleeps of the night in the wild for first time
    ShelLuser and Doorfne like this.
  19. Omg you finally got it. You had to ask how to "get villagers in the mood" every night for like a week smh
    Doorfne likes this.
  20. Turns out, carrots are a superior aphrodisiac to potatoes. :p