That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when you hear all of these inside jokes and you're just like:
    ShelLuser, ThaKloned, Hashhog and 4 others like this.
  2. That moment when it snows in your town, and then, after waiting a few days, you finally decide that it's here to stay, get all your holiday decorations out, and then the snow melts overnight.
    607, ShelLuser, welshficwitch and 2 others like this.
  3. ...when you finally make it to a new outpost just in time to save numbers from a pack of vicious bunnies only to get blown up by a creeper JUST before clicking a bed. :mad:
  4. That moment when you actually win an eBay auction :]
  5. That moment when you wonder what FDNY bought
  6. That moment when FDNY has actually won two auctions, one being two Audi Ur quattro C pillar vents (car parts) and one being a Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel :D

607 likes this.
  7. That moment when you think FDNY made a good purchase :p
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  8. That moment when you find a picture of your old res when it was stone brick rather than the red bricks and wood house...
    ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  9. fBuilderS likes this.
  10. That moment when there's not enough Empire in Minecraft for you...

While digging this tunnel I came across a few cool caves (still need to explore some) and ended up getting ambushed by several mobs. Because I got a bit annoyed I used spectator mode to quickly get back to pick up my stuff and I decided to continue digging. So after picking up my stuff and all the cobble debris lying around in the tunnel my inventory got full and I tried to use /dispose :rolleyes:

I think Mojang should really make a cheat code out of that one, then pay some royalties to Aikar for the idea :D

Edit:

You can't see it but this is a really nice level, started on a small island and here I'm digging a tunnel to the main land. In case you like to try something new then here's the seed: -6145186039026211077
    welshficwitch likes this.
  11. "Your gamemode has been updated"
  12. Yups, as mentioned above I went from gamemode 3 (spectator) back to 0. Used it to quickly get my stuff back before some creepers would steal it.
    607 likes this.
  13. the moment when you bump a thread and a second later you realize that waiting until the stampede of people stop bumping their threads, for not being in the forums for 16hours, would had been a great idea
  14. That moment when the forums break...
    ShelLuser and tuqueque like this.
  15. that those moments when
    #ChinBrokeItBigTime starts to appear everywhere
  16. That moment when they're finally back! :)
    tuqueque likes this.
  17. That moment when its 5:45
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. When you're having an "OMG" moment.. So I was planning on jumping into a random wasteland outpost to mine or hunt mobs or whatever. I spotted a slime and went after it, lost it and then all of a sudden:

Right next to the outpost!

So I ended up chasing this critter around on the top side and because it was night all the friendly swamp inhabitants like spiders, skeletons, zombies and even that slime I lost before all went after me. It got funny when I managed to get a creeper to blow up a bit of this turkey as well :)

Then I got lucky and managed to get it into this situation. It's what Aya showed me when we were chasing a turkey around last week: corner it and keep it there. Of course, as you can see, my hunger dropped. But luck was definitely on my side here. And... mob conspiracies and mob AI confirmed! How else would you explain this:

I'm convinced that it called in for some help :D Hmm, maybe I ought to try and fight this Marlix.

Anyway, my hunger dropped down to 0, I had to eat and it got away, then the chase was on once again but eventually....

Talk about luck!

Anyway, this one is not for me but for Aya :) We chased & killed a turkey last week and ended up with a slicer which was kept in my storage for convenience, until we decided what to do with it. So now we both got our own slicer, and I know how utterly lucky we've been here!

PS: This was all done with a diamond voters sword! The pain, the horror, make it stop! :D
    welshficwitch likes this.