That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. I don't feel being taken seriously :D
    TaraDaniela and tuqueque like this.
  2. That moment when you get to go to see Nony again! ^_^
  3. That moment when you invite your alt into group, raise is diff level to 10 to soak up exp and momentus spawns, and he has a hard time getting to you, and both alt and main are drawn to him...
  4. That moment when you make a huge build, hundreds of blocks tall, AND THEN YOU REALIZE THE DAM THING IS ONE BLOCK OFF WHERE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ONE BLOCK ONE FRIGGIN BLOCK WHYYYY
    ChickenDice and FoxyRavenger like this.
  5. This is what Senior Staff services are for. :p It'll cost you some cash, but I'd say it's worth the structure move.
    607, FoxyRavenger and ShelLuser like this.
  6. Too many times I have done that .-.
  7. That moment when Marlix meets the Shell wolfpack and doesn't like it one bit!

The fun part is that I only noticed something was going on when I suddenly saw something about "that enemy has trouble reaching you" while my wolves ran off in all sorts of directions. Marlix ran (I did try to look for it a bit but didn't want to travel too far out because I was playing with my wolfpack) but did summon assistance. I hardly noticed it!

Guys, leave some of that for me please! No, you can't have all the bones Nero, down boy!

And of course afterwards, the moment where we all relaxed a bit:

Good boy Nero, Cloister, Apollo, Hades, Rex, Thor, Slicer, Brutus, Zeus, Therim, Red and Mutt.
  8. Don't have much time to play today :confused: So I'm going to share 2 in a row ;)

That moment when our own Uber_Corq has a small identity crisis :D

Don't ask, seriously: don't ask :)
    Cuto, 607, ChickenDice and 1 other person like this.
  9. give my love to the dydd!

i especially love the "hop"...
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  10. So you're nether mining, the /map shows that you're below a lava sea so you drink a potion and start digging your way up to reach the outpost.

That moment when you discover that instead of drinking a fire resist. potion you actually drank a regen. potion. Auch! :p
    607, ChickenDice and welshficwitch like this.
  11. Considering the recent amount of my posts I guess I'm overdoing things a little... :confused:

Time for another one! :D

That moment when the founder of a small Frontier base likes what your friend and you did with a railroad....

AussieZaid and me have done some work here :)

Thanks iCrazyEvestar, you're the best! :)
    607 and Satchiko like this.
  12. yeah, my turn!

That moment when its Christmas eve and u hop onto the Empire...

Merry Christmas but also Happy Holidays to all of u guys. Best server I set foot on 4 sure!
    tuqueque likes this.
  13. I like those names!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. Poor Mutt, though... Hey, Shel, how would you like it if I started calling you "Human"? :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. That moment when you want a Momo to spawn...
    -+-=-+-
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. But, but, but... He was named after one of the most versatile pieces of software around: the Mutt e-mai client :D
  17. Shel, no posts of yours could ever be TOO MANY! your posts are awesome!
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  18. That moment when you get addicted to Twenty-One Pilots and you can't stop listening to Stressed Out... Yes I am that weird, just getting creative! Oh wait...
  19. That moment when you buy a 63 cent skin on Cs go and it has a 45 dollar sticker on it :D
    607 likes this.
  20. That moment when you find something weird on your residence...

I have no idea how it got there. One theory is that a Senior Staff member zapped the wrong person, they got zipped away which made them drop all their stuff. A more likely theory is that someone is trying to play a prank on me :)

Either that or Santa's sled exploded right on my residence. It could explain the dozens of shoes I suppose...

Drop contents ;)
    Sgt_Pepper4 and 607 like this.