That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when your building a guardian farm wondering why they aren't falling in the trap, deciding to change your design and they start falling all around you seconds after you open and step into the trap.... yeah that was fun even when the diff level was set to 1 with no armor...
    ShelLuser and welshficwitch like this.
  2. that moment when...

you're waiting for someone you're building a base with to come online so you can get praise... like a kid with a badly drawn picture waiting to go home and show mummy...
    Satchiko and tuqueque like this.
  3. Not sure if this has already been mentioned.

That moment when you go on SMP8 to buy a promo from someone and come back with a wife, a cheap tattoo, a purple wig, a wife fish, and the amazement of meeting a tiger god.
  4. u have 1.6 million rupees ( :eek: ) but u actually only got 11.5k :D

#gripftw!
  5. that moment when you are on a laptop playing whatever game and it dies
    you forgot to save too ;-;
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  6. That moment when you visit a mexican restaurant and eat the sour cream that came with your quesadillas first because you thought it was ice cream.
  7. When you want to comment on a post so bad but you're afraid you've got your facts wrong and someone will just correct you instead of replying to what you said >_<
    tuqueque likes this.
  8. moment when ppl call u a turkey ^.^

[11:00:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] L ShelLuser: yes, I see it ;)
    [11:02:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] L ShelLuser: i see a yellow nametag, must be the turkey!
    [11:02:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] L ShelLuser: its moving, i'm right behind it!
    [11:04:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] L ShelLuser: i creeping up on it!
    [11:04:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] L ShelLuser: oh, its you :p
    [11:05:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] L AyanamiKun: how rude ^.^ lol
    Satchiko, tuqueque and nltimv like this.
  9. THAT MOMENT WHEN YOUR BUILDING A SQUID FARM AND A MO MO SPAWNS IN THE HOLE YOU JUST DUG O.O
  10. drown him! DROWN HIM!
  11. The moment you finish displaying all ur promos and u get baned :(
    DanialBuchinger likes this.
  12. that moment when its time 4 the empire weather report ^.^

todays weather? bad! its raining cats and dogs shellusers!

;)
  13. DJ Hashdog spit them rhymes :)
  14. That moment when Carolina is 4th and 40 ^-^
    Dufne likes this.
  15. That moment when suddenly...

...and you find the thing in under half an hour. First time that's happened.
  16. That moment when you think you added too much butter to the stuffing. So you strain a portion of the melted butter out of the sautéed vegetables. Then you find out at dinner that it was the perfect amount of butter in the first place. (Can I has math?)
  17. Hehehe I use my own method to prevent that.
    Bring an enderchest with you, and everytime you earn a stack of Quartz blocks out them in there!
    Dont forget a Silk Pick!!!
  18. couldn't find the gobble gobble anywhere when i got the alert! i guess in my head i was looking for a momentus shaped like a chicken...
    RainbowChin likes this.
  19. Water in the Nether :eek:

When standing near the outpost I thought I spotted something odd, but figured that it could have been my imagination. So I nabbed a potion, jumped down and... errr :confused:

Using my amazing building skills I think I only managed to make it worse :D

BUT...

/wnether e on SMP2 now has a very easily accessible Obby field, right next to the outpost. Have fun :)
    OrangeDuck607 and welshficwitch like this.
  20. was it the water from the spawn itself? i guess that means the mods > minecraft's rules!

i currently have three gobbles at four chunks, five chunks and six...

can't find any of them...

also...

OMG LAG WHEN YOU'RE FISHING!? amirite?