Tea talk

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AncientTower, Oct 19, 2016.

?

Do you drink Tea?

Hot tea 30 vote(s) 39.0%
Iced tea 9 vote(s) 11.7%
both 19 vote(s) 24.7%
Only when I'm not drinking my shaken martini 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Coffee for life 6 vote(s) 7.8%
I love flavored water 8 vote(s) 10.4%
Emilio Estevez: The Mighty Duck dude 5 vote(s) 6.5%
  1. I drink pretty much exclusively herbal teas, really those made from rooibos. My town has a loose-leaf tea store so I go there to get it. I have a little tea infuser that I can keep in my room and use with my electric kettle, as well.
    I also drink a lot of hot water (just plain) but most people don't get that haha
    khixan and 607 like this.
  2. Honestly, I don’t talk here much anymore but those coasters deserve so much appreciation. My life is better just knowing about them ❤️
  3. I love Lipton or brisk iced lemon tea that's the best
    khixan likes this.
  4. Ginger tea is my "liquid gold", I love it so much. It helps me relax in the evenings when I've had "one of those days". :)
    khixan likes this.
  5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEED ONE
    THIS PHOTO HAS IMPROVED MY LIFE
    607, khixan and Stnywitness like this.
  6. MoreMoople, khixan and Rhycicles like this.
  7. I'm in the mood today for a nice cup of tea.

khixan and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  8. I had green tea this morning to help wake me up because I accidentally took the kind of allergy medication that makes you drowsy. My coworker has been following me since, calling me a redcoat because I’m apparently the only person he’s ever met that drinks tea in the US.
    607, Sydney4363, khixan and 2 others like this.
  9. I can't believe I wrote this post two years ago.

Also I now drink eight to ten cups a day.
    607, khixan, MoreMoople and 1 other person like this.
  10. I love tea, it's my number 1 beverage, once a year I will have a tot of single malt sadly though not good with meds which inevitably means I end up looking for Hewie down the toilet pan.

I like my tea hot and strong with skimmed milk no sweet stuff for me

I am told that tea is not good for me, but you know you have to have some joy in life and I will never give up the TEA.

A favourite joke when you want someone to make you a cup of tea, just ask them what comes after 'S' in the alphabet. When they say 'T' you yes please that would be nice :D

I know it's a dad joke but still if it works who cares

Tea types, Tetley, Typhoo, PG-Tips, Yorkshire when I am in the area or breakfast tea
  11. It's always time for Tea...
  12. Quite the bump.

There is no tea unless it is southern sweet tea.
    I'll tolerate Earl Grey every now and then, but nothing beats that syrup-y goodness in the south.

Edit: And don't you dare go suggesting I can just add sugar to normal tea. That's blasphemy! Sugar is to be added to the HOT tea so that it dissolves. /southern rant
    AncientTower likes this.
  13. I'm drinking Brisk sweet tea right now. It's pretty good but I added water since it's THAT sweet :D
    AncientTower likes this.
  14. I had ordered tea at IHOP the day and all they had was a bland black tea. It had an okay taste to it but the bag had a slight tear and some of the leaves fell out into the water. This happened twice but I drank the tea anyways.
  15. I usually love the tea that we brew in the sun :p
  16. I do not drink tea but i have seen this 1st hand

Sit down for this.....

1 room filled with tea bags all different flavours and types. It was amazing how much tea there was
  17. Been on a bit of a green tea kick. Replaced Pop with green tea for Lent.

khixan likes this.
  18. What is everyone's go to flavor of tea during this quarantined time ?
    CatNapInn, 607 and khixan like this.
  19. Quarin-tea-ne
  20. I'm still on my Victorian London Fog <3
    AncientTower likes this.