Smp8... and all of EMC remembers CadenMann

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Sgt_Pepper4, Sep 6, 2015.

1. GUYS GUYS GUYS without a question Cadenmann will be unbanned because he wasn't the one hacking it was a team mate i hope EMC staff consider that it he WASNT affiliated with the hacker only as a team mate. ALSO i believe that Cadenmann would have REPORTED the player who was hacking if he had known. Finally why would a player as old as he is decide to suddenly get banned now? He had no Intentions for getting banned and i hope he is unbanned for the actions he did not do
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  2. Cool I learned something new today. Just wish you weren't having to pay a price for it.
    We3_Nub_ and CadenMann like this.
  3. Sorry to hear this Caden. :( Hope your appeal goes well.
    We3_Nub_ and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.

4. In game bans are just that -in game. If there is a forum ban that's a totally different thing.
    We3_Nub_, Dramanya and CadenMann like this.
  5. I really thought this was a joke and now... I just.. :oops:
    tuqueque, SSRCcorp and ShelLuser like this.
  6. When I saw this thread, at first I thought it was a joke. Then, upon reading the first few replies, I immediately connected and was shocked to see the confirmation. CadenMann, I have gotten to know you quite well over these past months, and I hope that your appeal or dispute is successful. You've made a big impact on of all of us, and it would be a shame to see you go. I don't know whether you're guilty of the ban (and I don't think that you are, I might add), but in my opinion, that's not what matters. What matters is that this mess ends in you playing on SMP8 again, just like always. See you then.
  7. Most of the responses here got me a bit emotional and a bit teary-eyed and nostalgic, but this one...
    This one almost had me in tears. ;) Thanks for the support once more. You guys are the best people on Earth.
  8. So I just came across this and my first reaction is not suitable to share here ;)

Will follow up elsewhere, but yeah; Caden is a well known member and to be very honest.. Even though I don't know the situation nor what actually transpired I'm having a hard time believing all this. Even though, let me be very specific here, I don't question the staff's decision. But having said that I also cannot help wonder if any mistakes could have been made.

I simply cannot imagine Caden using illegal mods. But... Yes, this might sound harsh, I obviously also cannot rule it out.

As to forum vs in-game bans: if it would be synchronized then how would you be able to appeal? ;)

I'm really hoping that this turns out to be a major misunderstanding and that Caden will be soon back. Miss ya already.
    We3_Nub_, 607, TsuriNeko and 3 others like this.
  9. When Ethan brought his laptop to me to show me this thread I knew immediately I had to get on to show my support.

I don't care if you did it or if you didn't, if you did, everyone makes mistakes. If you didn't, which I strongly doubt you did, then this proves quite a few points I've made in the past month. That aside, you have my support either way, as you did for me when I was in this exact situation.

Caden, you are one of the few people on EMC that I smile when I see post from, or when I see you around on the server. Your presence, in my opinion, brightens my time on EMC. I'm truly saddened to see this happen to yet another well-known and long time player of EMC, and maybe this just goes to show that something is up.

I'm always here if you need someone to talk to, real life situations or EMC related situations. Good luck on your appeal my friend, you'll be back on EMC in no time.

~Cory
    We3_Nub_, Olaf_C, BlinkyBinky and 8 others like this.
  10. Completely with Cory on this.
  11. I just looked you up Rupees you're banned too?? I just saw you today. )-)
    We3_Nub_, CadenMann and ChamelonNYC like this.
  12. :confused: where?
  13. /p claims "RUPEES" ingame is banned for the same.
  14. For the same thing, at the same event (at different times) , that we both won. No one else claimed anyone else with diamond armor and enchants used "illegal mods" except the winners, nope, no problem at all with that though.
  15. I'm curious to hear your sides of the story, though perhaps some other time due to ongoing investigations.
  16. I do find the emerging "pattern" to be somewhat troubling, but I'm still leaving that bit of business in staff hands. If there is any sort of bias, mistake, or misconduct involved, I trust it will be handled accordingly.
    We3_Nub_, Olaf_C, FDNY21 and 8 others like this.
  17. It took me until this post to remember who you are. (Profile picture are easier to remember)
    Can't say much about your in-game ban, but you are a great forumer.
    We3_Nub_, 607, TsuriNeko and 2 others like this.
  18. My investigation has been concluded and I am now only temp-banned until November 9th. So if you want my side, message me whenever.
    We3_Nub_, DubChef and CadenMann like this.
  19. Wait... Caden is now off the Contribution Team because he is banned? That stinks.

I hope he gets back on the team quickly if this is a mistake.
    We3_Nub_, BlinkyBinky and CadenMann like this.
  20. That pissed me off about as much as the ban it self did.