Smp8... and all of EMC remembers CadenMann

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Sgt_Pepper4, Sep 6, 2015.

1. How about instead of being upset we convince caden to post selfies!! hehehe. I don't care if you did use illegal mods, the circumstances look bad on staff, not you. That's for them to sort out though. For the time being, lets see that beautiful face.
  2. Expect selfies tonight, however I have lost my phone. =P
  3. "Steal"(borrow you criminal!) someone around you's phone, most of them work the same way lol. :p
    Boozle_ and CadenMann like this.
  4. Well, what can I say.

Thanks everyone for keeping your torches unlit and your pitchforks in your barns... Wouldn't want another thread getting taken down...

To be honest, wether Caden ever gets unbanned or not, I'm happy for the little interaction I've had with him through posts on the forums. I can only hope that he gets whatever is just... And hopefully in that case he would be innocent.

Well Caden, good luck at getting unbanned.
    And thanks to the staff for acknowledging this public concern =P
    BlinkyBinky, 607, ScrObot and 5 others like this.

5. My bad, its made of nether rack and its my bad time. my bad...
    CadenMann likes this.
  6. I don't think his banning shouldn't of said Illegal mods it should say undergoing investigation
  7. Is this the first time?
  8. Undergoing investigation into illegal mods which, if it is anything like what was put on about the whole RUPEES deal it was all speculation on what they aquired and turning around after they found what they were looking for. Seems a lil suspect. It may well not be the case but that's what it seemed like. My only previous interaction with RUPEES was through the forums for the short while he was here before that happened and he seemed pretty gung-ho about EMC. It was an impression I had developed quickly as I said he hadn't been here THAT long. Caden on the other hand would know better and, evidenced by this thread even, I think most of us know caden is very much about EMC. we all are prone to temptation though and no one is infallible so I guess it just plays out how it plays out.
  9. That's a wonderful story, thanks for sharing!
    Boozle_, 607, AyanamiKun and 3 others like this.
  10. And on a side note congrats Gawadrolt on the sell signs at your mall!
  11. Hehe, its Budhas mall not mine. Mine will crush his... what!?
  12. I heard that, if you add all the bells and whistles to it, you can turn a pay phone into an iPhone.
    You just have to tape an actual iPhone to the thing and then you can take your selfless from there. :p
    Sgt_Pepper4 and CadenMann like this.
  13. Oh you advertise budha's mall and not your own? Oh well. lol well buy/sell signs are good to have :), but thats another thread I got going haha.
    CadenMann likes this.
  14. It is often those that seem the least likely that think they can get away with it 'just this once'. I've seen quite a few notable players in the past banned for illegal mods, scamming, abuse of exploit, etc that were all legitimate bans. I know to the community that it is a shock, but I assure you that no ban is made and upheld without evidence. Anything short of infallible doesn't cut it. We have a checks and balance system in place to ensure that no player is treated unfairly by any staff member.
    I will remind everyone here that bans are a private matter to be discussed between the banned player and Staff only. While you may not agree with the ban, I implore you to not create assumptions when you do not have all the puzzle pieces required to see the big picture.
  15. Problem for us regular players is obviously that there's no way for us to be sure about anything. And with that, with all due respect, I mean anything. We can't rule out that Caden actually did go in the wrong, but we also cannot rule out the option that he got caught in an aftermath or freak accident of some sort. I know for a fact that it's kinda hard to determine what mods are being used by a client.

I've said it once, I will say again: I do not question the staffs decision on this. But I do reserve the right to be unpleasantly surprised by all this and share my feeling of unhappiness.

This honestly ruined my evening :confused:
    Gawadrolt, 607, ThaKloned and 4 others like this.
  16. All I remember of Caden was he played on UHC I think I saw him twice before or maybe three times but all I remember he did get in fights (I useally create the fights the I walk away from rainbow as while rainbow stares me down and nods head with disapproval) so I though he was a pretty good person from what I can remember
    CadenMann likes this.
  17. As it did mine. But, things will get better or so I hope.
    Gawadrolt, 607, Kephras and 3 others like this.
  18. Did not sorry mistake he did not get in fights my bad need to re read what I type
    Gawadrolt and CadenMann like this.
  19. There is an edit button.

Sorry, Caden.
    Gawadrolt, ShelLuser and CadenMann like this.
  20. Caden, your ingame presence will be missed. Hopefully we'll still be seeing you frequently on the forums.

Guys, keep in mind that staff didn't just ban him without reason/evidence. I'm not going to call Caden guilty, but one way or another staff will deal with it. No need to make posts on the forums stating your opinions on the matter.
    Kephras and CadenMann like this.