SMP5, You Excite Me

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by God_Of_Gods, Apr 6, 2016.

1. SMP5 is home of GRIP ^.^ must have been a good reason 4 it :)
    PetuniaFigtree, 607 and God_Of_Gods like this.
  2. Wow this thread is so original
    Rhythmically likes this.
  3. You too ESSELEM, thank you. It has become extremely popular and appreciated by the whole community.
  4. I don't know about you guys, but I find SMP5 very whelming. When I first found out about how exciting it was, I was content.
    AyanamiKun and PetuniaFigtree like this.
  5. I really like MissFables gold farm on smp5.
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  6. I have no reason to go to SMP5, but it's exciting all the same :)
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  7. She is a personal friend of mine.
    TuckerAmbr and AyanamiKun like this.
  8. If you come to 10959 when I am there I will give you a prot 4, unbreaking 3 chest. There is a reason to come to smp5. Because quite honestly, that's how we roll on 5. Ya, that's right.
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  9. The only thing that stands out on smp5 is Mobarena. :p
  10. For one, smp5 has some of the best shops on EMC. I usually try to compare prices between malls on different smp's, but more often than not the best prices for buying and selling are there.
    And what _FB_ said is right, when he's on the server gets really chatty. I usually avoid playing at these times :D
  11. Computer almost crashed from the excitement!

God_Of_Gods and tuqueque1 like this.
  12. SMP 5 is the only one with a HUGE chest hunt coming up :)
    PetuniaFigtree likes this.
  13. Sure 'bout that boy? ;)
  14. I understand you have some issues with him saying we have a chest hunt but I believe it is not necessary for you to call him "boy". That is a considered a derogatory term. You must not be from 5 because we are not that way here. We are accepting of all. A very mature smp. There is not reason to demean anyone.
    TuckerAmbr and Birosquinha like this.
  15. I was just joking ;-;. I was hinting at a possible chest hunt on another smp. I'm sorry if I offended you.
    God_Of_Gods, tuqueque1 and 607 like this.
  16. It wasn't me that you might have offended it was Omegina04. But I will say, I know Omegian04 well and he is about the best guy you would ever meet. We are tight on 5.
    TuckerAmbr and ww2fan168 like this.
  17. I know i get quite excited when stocking my shop on Smp5. Others get excited about my great prices. It's scientifically proven. On smp5.
  18. We'll be having words k?
    607 likes this.
  19. Me on smp1 viewing this thread:

SMP1 should have a thread. OG server for life.