Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Interesting. Thanks for the report
  2. I've noticed the same issue here, but not said anything about it because it was so minor. E.g., I would use /pay wafflecoffee2 5000 and it would go to freezingwaffle (its new name) without notifying freezingwaffle. But it would show up on /rlog.
  3. This just me (or perhaps stage) ? Corrupted said same error for him too.
    io.netty,channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused no further info
  4. Same thing also.

Discord is also having problems idk if related. Restart your pc that has fixed multi people
    khixan likes this.
  5. I get that all the time with my launcher.. I think its from leaving my launcher up all the time. Because once I close it and open a new one, everything is fine.
    khixan and Nickblockmaster like this.
  6. I'm able to connect just fine
    khixan likes this.
  7. must be nice D;
    khixan and Cyberazaz101 like this.
  8. I am getting the same error, just started happening today. Internet says it's a firewall issue. Restarting launcher/PC seems to have no effect.
    khixan likes this.
  9. Restart your computer, after a few times it stopped doing it for me.
    naMrorriM and khixan like this.
  10. I fixed that issue by taking a break. Restarting my launcher did not work so I went and read a book for an hour or 2. Once I relaunched the game after that time period it worked fine lol.
  11. I'm experiencing the same error, restarting the launcher won't work. It is not possible to log on.

EDIT: managed to log on after 30 - 45 mins.
    FadedMartian and khixan like this.
  12. io.netty,channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused no further info

getting same error-- after server restart still and restarting PC and launcher
  13. Getting some of the same errors as other people, sometimes I just can't connect at all, but weirdly if I connect to an smp directly, it works. So for example if I was last on smp3 I can't connect but if I connect via smp1.emc.gs and just switch to smp3 in game it works. Weird.
  14. I have little knowledge of servers but i might GUESS is that some one at the hosting place has been changing the firewall settings.

This might just be for mantance or attempted attack but we do not know for all we know is that the server is having problems connecting so dont over react to this post
    MaglorYavetil and khixan like this.
  15. I have a similar issue... Any news or updates?
  16. This issue was solved for me by not connecting to play.emc.gs, but instead to www.empireminecraft.com, or whatever alternative IP you might find.
    I assume you can also connect if you try different IP's to connect to :)
    607 and khixan like this.
  17. I updated my java now I'm able to log in to game.:D
    khixan likes this.
  18. I witnessed an extremely strange phenomenon today. I was trying to log my 4 accounts all into EMC, using the IP smp2.emc.gs. Three of them were able to join successfully, but not the fourth one. I wasn't able to connect with that account, even after a restart of the instance. Here's a video.

Accounts: Top left- wafflecoffee. Top right- jewel_coffee. Bottom left- wafflecoffee3. Bottom right- MoopleisaFrog.
    khixan likes this.
  19. Considering this seems to be an EMC- isolated issue and multiple players are having the same issue, can we get some sort of acknowledgement or response from the Devs, please?
  20. IF its something to do with the actual servers then its the hosts problem. Not emc's
    Which the servers are hosted by a different company.
    607 likes this.