Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Shiny arrows are meant for a Marlix Bow, When used with a Marlix Bow it will split the arrow into 2 whenever shot. Hope this answers your question :)
    Foxy_Kitty, Tbird1128 and rykly18 like this.
  2. Man I have been out of EMC for a while lol I've been missing these updates, thanks!
    Foxy_Kitty and OriginalScuf like this.
  3. @Aikar

Is it possible SMP7 tends to lag more than SMP8? I seemingly get kicked from SMP7 more while afk than SMP8.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  4. "more"? I personally haven't been kicked for being afk for months (smp1, 3, and 5)... or is that because of a lack of players online?

---

Bump. :)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  5. I have been kicked from all servers idk that's probably my Internet but it should be very fast
  6. nope not all servers i never get kicked from 8 or 9.. granted could be amount of people lol
  7. I find smp7 very laggy because of the amount of players, but I've never actually been kicked from a server before :p
    And I'd like to point out, I have a bad computer and bad internet too :p
    FadedMartian likes this.
  8. What is currently happening on SMP7. It is full of players. Not any player names that I recognise at first glance. I don't think there is an event on. Is it some kind of hacking attempt?
    607 likes this.
  9. oh, they all just disappeared, very weird
    607 likes this.
  10. Yeah smp1 and smp2 got attacked by bots, but it was weird, they didnt chat spam or anything, just joined and DCed over and over and then all left at once
    FadedMartian likes this.
  11. When Willies952002 shared the image of the SMP player counts, I legit thought that EMC suddenly spiked in popularity and was relevant again, looks like I was wrong. One can dream though, yeah? :rolleyes:
    VoxyEm, Tigerstar, UltiPig and 3 others like this.
  12. i have a problem with daylight sensors in town rn and i have it set to close a gate at nighttime and open at daytime. it opens successfully in the day but wont close at night i dont know what the issue is. but whenever i cover the sensor with a block itll close
    smp7 15450
  13. im collecting iron so i can make alot of chests for my storage area on my alt and i can't connect to server, im wondering if this is because i am afking at a iron farm or because there are server problems

14. Hola all. Suddenly have a connection problem here and its been so long I barely recall what to look for. I am currently at ip xx
    Got diconected and cant connect now to server nor forum. Dont know if anyone would have a chance to see where my issue is... feeling it may be name server issue.

What a bummer.. may have to hotspot my cel to login for the scare books :D
    FadedMartian likes this.
  15. Just wanted to note that while IP addresses are technically public, it’s always best practice to not post your IP online publicly, just as a security measure :)
  16. All better for now, was able to bypass their name servers :) Thank goodness
    JDHallows likes this.
  17. Not getting credit for voting on these two sites. MinecraftServers.biz, PlanetMinecraft.com
  18. Planetminecraft worked for me just 4 minutes ago (and I'm relatively certain has worked the last couple of days), but minecraftservers.biz hasn't worked for literally about a week... :/
    luckycordel likes this.

19. Would need to report this to the website emc can not do anything.
    luckycordel likes this.
  20. timed out and cant reconnect. down for everyone else?