Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Tried to download it and do that thingy because I can - or I thought so - the site doesn't load for me... :p Apart from a few minutes with extreme lag (slow) on both EMC and the EMC forums, the rest has been completely fine... Odd...
    ttyler333 likes this.
  2. Same tom, i had to refresh multiple times. I'd Assume its something after the L3 network.
  3. I accidently gave https:// link to winmtr, when they dont support https. Fixed the link.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  4. Seems to be much better here. Some residual lag, but none of the major issues from earlier (Crashing, world holes, x-ray vision...etc.)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. provider said issues should be resolved now
  6. Thank you, you're the bestestest
    Wanderton likes this.
  7. I live in the north west and haven't seen any lag or had connection problems but I have noticed the last 2 days a large increase in spawn rates. Example of this is I have spent some time at my iron farm which is smaller ther the public one on smp8 but in less then a min I get 9 stacks of iron and it doesn't seem to die down
    Velma_T_Jinkies likes this.
  8. Same, I seem to get 4 zombie pigmen per second at Pigmentus (PWU SMP8)
  9. And you're complaining?
    Jk, I'll leave the thread to the seriousness it's meant for
    Velma_T_Jinkies and Sydney4363 like this.
  10. Was this resolved btw? I know Aikar said provider fixed it, but I did not see people saying that it is fine now
    jacob5089 likes this.
  11. Yes its been resolved. Also my post up at the top said it was a little late to post what aikar asked for since i could connect.
    jacob5089 and Tuqueque like this.
  12. Aikar got the information to the right people, and they were able to resolve it! Thanks to everyone who submitted their info. :)
  13. Is anyone else having trouble connecting to EMC? I'm not able to connect on either of my computers :(
  14. It seems like the issue has fixed itself as soon as I posted on this thread :mad:
  15. Well seems only fixed about 75% for me. The past 3h i could not play emc at all. But now it "mostly works again" but with huge lags of 1-5 seconds.
    SeflYT likes this.
  16. Welp it seems to be broken for me again aswell
  17. I had problems this morning. Same results from winmtr as before. Then the issue went away. Hopefully it will resolve quickly for everyone.
    Theomglover and SeflYT like this.
  18. Currently 100% working for me.
  19. Looks like my inventory for the winter area on games got swapped with my main lobby inv....
  20. Huh, that's interesting!
    I haven't even checked out the winter area...