Rules Reminder: PvP/UHC and Illegal Mods

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Don't worry, I am watching it closely. Looking right at it.
  2. Whatever the case, the bottom line is that this player broke the rules and did something that is unacceptable.
  3. I am extremely butthurt about this.
    Guill, Dr_Chocolate and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. I don't follow you...
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  5. Okay, and when there is a report there is an investigation. Aikar said you guys don't have time to investigate which implies there was none done. Please don't create new policies and enforce them on thing that happened before the policy.
    Could you answer a few questions of mine I asked several times and you ignored?

You claim PenguinDJ lied, where?
    If there is this policy of no investigation for a self report for 4+ years, where is that written? I'd like to see it.

I DO know there was no investigation. Aikar, the owner, said so. Note: You have access to the PM, feel free to read it. :)
    Patr1cV and PenguinDJ like this.
  6. This Thread wasn't even created for that reason. Which is why it wasn't posted exactly after that person was banned. However the actions that said person did set off a chain reaction and we had multiple other players doing the exact same thing yesterday afternoon. At that point it is my duty to remind the entire Community what is and isn't allowed in order to remove any confusion on the matter going forward.
    ShelLuser, Echelon815 and We3_Nub like this.
  7. No matter the reason, posting it in light of recent events is begging for drama.

It's also taunting the people that did it yesterday as well as Penguin and his friends.
  8. Maybe you guys should stop trying to talk for penguin and read his profile.
  9. At least it's not a s bad as some other servers.
    FoxyRavenger and TromboneSteve like this.
  10. I have contact with Penguin outside of EMC. I know what I'm doing.
    Patr1cV and PenguinDJ like this.
  11. It was a self-confession. Why investigate if someone comes right to you and tells you that they do it? He lied when he told me that staff member was incorrectly informing him of what happened during an IP banned due to Illegal mods. I later found the evidence where just over three weeks ago when he was planning this he asked our staff member and our staff member replied correctly and told him every single account would be banned. He then went to you and was questioning doing this because he didn't want to get his sister's account banned as a repercussion. Therefore he had complete understanding of what the staff member had said and yet claimed that the staff member confusion is why he was upset in the first place and disputing this. That's not including where he lied to the entire Community if we are to believe that his illegal mod claim was a lie. How are we to know if he's lying about lying? Or maybe lying about lying about lying about lying? Where do the lies stop?
  12. This does not bode well for the rest of Fiesta
  13. Regardless of how you are interpreting what is in that PM. There was an investigation done.
    How do I know this? Because we talked about it among the senior staff.
    Even if there was a self-confession, there was additional investigation that took place (even if it was not necessary).
  14. Lies stop when there's truth, obviously.
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  15. Patr1cV, Reygreygf and xHaro_Der like this.
  16. Has anyone here ever heard of the phrase "don't push your luck" ?
  17. I'm getting mixed messages here
  18. Just double checking that you read chickeneer's comment cause you might interpret into something else.

crystaldragon13 and OriginalScuf like this.
  19. Because you don't know if it's true. I can say that I am Obama. Does that make it fact? No.

Keyword in that conversation is MIGHT.

We have contact on Skype. If he really wanted to xray, he could've asked me on Skype and you guys would never know. Why do you think he would ask on EMC if he was actually going to do it?

Lying does not equal joking.

Also, please show me where it says that no investigation is needed.

Of course, thank you for checking on me. <3
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  20. Let's hear it for the random dude in the back supporting half truths!

Hip-hip, hooray!
    Hip-hip, hooray!
    Hip-hip, get out.