Rules Reminder: PvP/UHC and Illegal Mods

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Apr 22, 2016.

1. I frankly am not concerned with the drama. Not my intention. My intention is to defend my friend against an unjust ban.

No, no, it's fine. Give me the date and I can give you logs. No harm done.
    Patr1cV, TotoStyle and xHaro_Der like this.
  2. The whole reason this was created was because penguin always got reported for hacking.. He thought it would be funny to actually say that he was and give "proof"
    Patr1cV and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  3. Well that's what you are doing is inciting drama which why I gave that advice. I'm trying to stop you before you do or say something now that you will regret down the line. Both parties know the truth and now your cover your tracks. In fact, what if penguin isn't sharing all of his info to you but we know about through are invesagtion.
  4. k.
    Patr1cV, Tigerstar and PenguinDJ like this.
  5. I regret nothing. I'm going to stand up for my friend. There are no tracks that I'm covering. If anything, it's the other way around. No proof has been provided from this investigation other than a PM which is not enough. He can Skype me anytime and tell me that. Why would he say it on EMC?
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. Unjust ban? Why did he say this then?

crystaldragon13 likes this.
  7. Doesn't change the fact that the ban is unjust. He got banned for something he didn't do.
  8. Have you been paying attention? Sorry that was a bit harsh but the whole issue in this is that was a joke confession in the first place.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. Whatever happened to listening to staff.

Unless you were there right next besides him when it happened, then you don't have much to go on.

Also... "Each of the accountS that were falsely banned". Opening sentence of the youtube vid. Did you check all of those? I can understand one ban.. Heck: I goofed when I liked Aya too much (pun intended). But GripCEO? No way. Yet.. AccountS which got banned.

You're only digging a deeper hole now. IMVHO.
  10. What do you mean? I'm not digging any hole.
  11. A joke confession that he heavily thought about the consequences for and yet did it anyway. There was premeditation in this. But by all means, continue beating this dead horse some more. Or maybe take off your blindfold and realize that we already removed the horse.
  12. Keep going if you want but my final advice to you is stop commenting about it here and go back to the pm before get your ban for inciting drama. Because at this point your just digging yourself into a hole that won't be able to get out of.
    We3_Nub and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  13. None of us are denying that he did this. We are denying that he xrayed and are arguing the ban is unjust for a thing that didn't occur.
    Keliris and PenguinDJ like this.
  14. The entire document was fake. Nothing I said was true.
    ----------------------------------------
    @staff I have not lied ONE TIME in my dispute. I can count dozens of false accusations and irrelevant bits of information used to ban me. Everything I have said is absolutely true. I know my chances are 0% if I lie. I have no reason to hide a single thing, and I am NOT hiding anything.

You're claIming everything I said is false, but everything has a reasonable TRUE explanation.
    Savage.
    Because your boss told us they found those screenshots...? Again, see above: I have not lied in the SLIGHTEST.
    Oh cool, can I play too? :D

Truth: EVERYTHING I said in that document was false, including expecting to get banned.
    Truth: I initially appealed on an account I didn't own.
    TRUTH: I PLANNED ON APPEALING FOR ALL ACCOUNTS MONDAY.
    Lie: I asked for an investigation.
    Truth: I "admitted" hacks to Chocolate.
    Lie: I actually hacked.
    Truth: I prank my friends on a routine basis.
    Truth: I remain banned.
    Lie: the ban was fair.
  15. I just have one question directed towards staff considering Penguin's case is pretty much public at this point:

Was there actual evidence besides a (controversial) self confession that Penguin had used illegal mods? This is a legitimate question I want a response to if possible. At first, staff made it sound as if he was only breaking rule 10 (trolling and such) but later staff words it as if he had used illegal mods and they have proof he had done so
    We3_Nub and SoulPunisher like this.
  16. No. The information I got in my dispute was that they found PM's between me and Chocolate where I admitted that I x-rayed. That is true. However, I didn't actually x-ray; that was, yet again, a prank.

There is no other actual evidence of me x-raying, because it doesn't exist. It can't, because I have never hacked on EMC.
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  17. Okay I'm really done with the mind games now.

I wanted to let you leave of your own accord as you were doing. I didn't want to have to tarnish your name.
    However, as I just re-watched...we DO have video of you hacking during a UHC event on March 20, 2016. You were smart though and your self-confession has some very true points. You never went straight for diamond. You always went for gold or coal and 'found' diamond along the way in your tunnels that you just happen to weave in and out of underground without the need for strip mining. Which is why we didn't ban you straight off the video we have. We gave you a chance to stop using illegal mods.

We run almost every UHC with staff present in vanish to catch hackers because they can't seem to resist temptation. We wanted to believe that you possibly saw the error of your ways and actually posted a real confession. So we let it be. Then you did this.... I'm 100% done doing things the nice way if you are going to continue lying to the community.
  18. You have done nothing but falsely interpret my motives this entire time. I don't know how I can convince you that I AM telling the most honest, complete truth I am physically able to tell. I am not martyring myself. I do not want to be an example.
    I planned to dispute all of my accounts Monday. I did not change to a dispute after learning innocent accounts were banned; that merely accelerated the process.
    You have falsely accused me of lying, of hacking, and of wanting to be banned. I am trying to disprove ONE of your arguments in my dispute. I am not trying to make you out to be a liar.

Because, Krysyy, you're doing a pretty good job of that already.
    Dr_Chocolate, Patr1cV and DH32 like this.
  19. Please DO share this video so we can all see.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  20. PM me proof? lol