Rules Reminder: PvP/UHC and Illegal Mods

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Another lie.
  2. We don't share videos. There is important staff-only information shown.
    Not changing that policy to prove a point.
  3. Can you PM me/Penguin with it?

Because can't you be lying as well? We're all humans. And humans at times lie. (not accusing you, just want to make sure with all the lying accusations you're making) It's human nature.
    Patr1cV, TotoStyle and Seanawesome14 like this.
  4. No offense, not to take sides but I dont think Krysyy would be lying about anything :/
  5. We don't share the videos. There is staff-only information.
    Since neither you nor Penguin are staff, then the answer is no...

As for me making it up.....With 10+ other humans that have seen the same video?
    Yes that makes complete sense.
  6. Penguin wants to know if he's not allowed to dispute the evidence? (Easier this way, he's on mod review)
  7. I'd like to somewhat quote a very smart man. XXBuff @ SMP2 (all cool dudes seem to come from there)... Whoops: And dudettes, sorry Krysyy ;)

When you wake up and someone is a prick you obviously respond in a rude way. When it turns out that everyone you meet is a prick then that might be a signal that it's not them, but you.

Problem is: when there's smoke there's fire.

Same here IMO. I could understand one account banned, but multiple...

My conclusion goes even deeper; I repeat my previous stance: PvP and EMC do not go hand in hand, thus including UHC. With all due respect to Chin for his hard work.
    SirTah, Patr1cV, We3_Nub and 3 others like this.
  8. I agree
    We3_Nub and ShelLuser like this.
  9. It's the same type of evidence that we've used in multiple other xray bans that have gone on and admitted to their use of illegal mods. What is there to dispute? I'll show the video to any STAFF member that asks for it and hasn't seen it already.
  10. Yes, but can Penguin see the video so he can dispute? Feel free to start a PM excluding me, if you'd like to show him the video.
  11. No he cannot. Staff sensitive information is shown IN the video.
    It's this way for anyone else that has ever been banned for illegal mods. Not changing the policy for Penguin. That would be bias against anyone I've refused access to in the past.
  12. But wasn't the ban w/o investigation policy also changed?

Also, why was this not brought up until now? Why didn't you mention this in the PM?
    Patr1cV likes this.
  13. Krysyy said the vid. contains staff only info. Penguin is not a staff member so Penguin can not see it. For then Penguin would know staff only info. which is not what Krysyy wants.
    We3_Nub and Sparticals like this.
  14. Censor?
  15. Hey me too!!!!!! Speaking of, can you
    msg me? You said you would. Also guys, a PSA for all of you (well specifically the ones quoted)

Look guys, you weren't really involved, and you guys most CERTAINLY don't seem to actually UNDERSTAND what it is we're discussing. Please either stop or learn what the heck is going on. Thanks.
  16. Nope. I've banned anyone that has self-confessed to illegal mods and been reported for it without an investigation. Why investigate if the player tells you they did it? Pretty standard...

Because it was my ace in the hole if he really attempted something like what all this has become and as stated before, I was TRYING to be nice and let him leave with a self-confession, he did the right thing sort of vibe. Why give up your ace at the beginning of the round?
  17. I'd hereby like to ask for ElfinPineapple, Eviltoade, or Hashhog to watch it :)

Yes, I am once again playing devils advocate. And in no position to do so.

But you guys (Penguin & Chocolate): THAT's how to do it IMO. Sorry but if one of those three agrees... Then you lost pretty much all credibility with me.
    We3_Nub likes this.
  18. No aces, sorry. Go fish. Do you have any Queens?
    Guill, MissFable, Patr1cV and 3 others like this.