Rules Reminder: PvP/UHC and Illegal Mods

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Alright, but that is no excuse to be rude to him.

May I see where Penguin lied?

Again, YOU have stated on occasions that it's rude to tell players to leave, yet you did the same.
    PenguinDJ and TotoStyle like this.
  2. Um I'm pretty sure krysyy has not and probably never would say stuff like that. Please stop making people sound bad using the reply button.
    crystaldragon13 and The_Boulder like this.
  3. Do you want screenshots, video or quotes? Choose the type in which you'd like to view them.
    PenguinDJ and TotoStyle like this.
  4. i would love to see the whole context there.
    not just snippets to try to make someone look bad.
  5. He's quoting correctly. I did tell penguin to leave because he lied, his dispute was denied and he wasn't welcome back. Very simple rule in appeals: tell the truth.
  6. Make sure you include where penguin said he wanted to be banned and thanked me. Oh and where he's been planning this for 2 months now.

You should know. The logs show you trying to convince him not to.
  7. Can't Penguin fight his own battles?

Honest; you're hurting him more than helping him. And that comes from someone who's even - at this point - willing to question Krysyy's comments up there (I never make jokes about comments like these).

edit: yes, I will not be thwarted by ninja Krysyy :p (ok, that was partly joke partly serious, you do the math).
  8. Even if she did, most people get pretty ticked off when people are rude and disrespectful to them. The staff have enough problems already without having to deal with stupid pranks about pretending to hack. If you cannot respect the staff on EMC why would they want you to stay?
  9. Please show me where Penguin lied.

Also for those curious:

He can, but he does not have access to a computer, so I'll be defending him until he has access.
    PenguinDJ and benthebobjr like this.
  10. I don't have access to that, but you may. :)
  11. Devils advocate mode ON

I can't read that youtube, Krysyy won't respond to herself.

Gimme something better.

edit: cool, now that I got it full screen no workie, prob. my connection but even so: your krysyy quotes up there: out of context. Its hurting you guys even more.
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  12. No, He's his lawyer in the Appeal/Dispute to my understanding on the convo. First time someone has done this and breaks the Player/Staff confidentially policy but yea they "know" more about the rules than we do apparently.
  13. Again, feel free to point out where in the Rules section joking about hacks is disallowed. :)
    PenguinDJ, benthebobjr and TotoStyle like this.
  14. A
    A post on his profile....
  15. I have to head out for a little bit. I'll make my rebuttals (if needed) when I come back.
  16. Linking to a document, I recall. I don't think that detail changes anything though, does it not?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. Ok, I am disregarding everything from here on. Devils advocate mode persists.

Penguin starts with "... each of the accounts which were falsely banned". DUDE. I bended rules, oh did I bend rules, and I never got banned (pls Krysyy; no ban Aya 4 liking me! ;)). More seriously: I know my place. Were Aya get banned then I would surely not start like that.

Point 2. You guys (Penguin.. dude.. why :( ) also forgot to mention that this was an IP ban.

FFS (staff: you edit this if you must, you can, I refuse) (but won't argue)

Even Caden didn't got an IP ban (I know, and I won't tell how).

How does that make you look now?

Seems Chocolate is your alt?

IP ban and your alt still gets to talk here?

And still complain about not having freedom?

You sidestep an IP ban, you comment here, the staff ALLOWS it and...

I'm out, I am SO MUCH out.

True story time again: if I were staff, seriously, I'd have rebanned you once I saw the new IP.

I'm out of this thread, I am done with this ordeal and I'm so much out.

Dear reader: YOU make out of my passionate reaction as you please. I'm out.

This is friscking way unfair IMVHO.

and if you want to know how serious I am... watch my profile. I'm disappointed. From watching a youtube video.

bah :(
    We3_Nub, xHaro_Der and The_Boulder like this.
  18. I can confirm that chocolate is not his alt.
    Sachrock, Patr1cV, Tigerstar and 2 others like this.
  19. 10. General Other Rules
    Do not negatively troll other players.
    • We're all up for a joke, but when people start getting upset, it's no longer funny. If you are reported, the issue is no longer a joke, regardless of initial intent.
    Of Course you & penguin should know this rule better than anyone after being told it by many staff at pvp arenas. Leading players on that penguin was using illegal mods then reporting them calling it "Hackusations" then renaming your weapons "killing aura or whatever you thought was clever at the time. During that case I told you guys to renamed it cause upsetting a few players and creating reports daily.
  20. How do you know it was an IP ban?