Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Well, if all those roses we scienced up didn't help get you in the mood, what would? :l
  2. I swear I wasn't going anywhere!
  3. There are pros... and cons... when mining in the Extremest of Hills :p

4. Me disguising myself as the most adorable baby dragon ever to be seen in Minecraft ever
  5. So during a survival game on SMP9 I made the classic mistake of chatting. Although I migh also have been doing some digging down ;) I fell into a canyon, luckily for me I ended up in a small pool of water, but I got immediately attacked by an enraged skeleton. Which I managed to kill, using a stone sword even and at difficulty 5. But that's when a zombie showed up...

Back at the outpost I then saw this spectacle and, well, who needs chicken farms when you got this?

Apparently chickens like water and laying eggs. I got at least 10 stacks of eggs out of this one:

The fun part is that I've seen this happening on other SMP's as well. So if you need eggs then now would probably be an excellent time to venture out into the wastelands outposts ;)
    607, ww2fan168 and Defne_The_Boss like this.
  6. You revealed my chicken farming cheat! Nuuu :eek:
    MissFable and ShelLuser like this.

7. :rolleyes:

This is on RainbowChin's res, BTW. It's just like him, i'nit?

Spectator mode + Shulker = That ^
    codygraw101 and ShelLuser like this.
  8. but I don't want to chin
  9. Pvp fishing....

10. Hugz With Caden!!
  11. So tonight on smp7 there was this event themed with tacos and unicorns, obviously celebrating the month of August, and its relation with... having nothing better to do, I guess. I kinda stumbled into it, not really knowing what was going on, but I gravitated toward this taco truck that was parked off to the corner, around which a crowd had already formed and become restless:

Eventually, however, civility prevailed, and an orderly line formed before my very eyes:

Being familiar with the way people tend to move around in Minecraft, I was actually quite impressed by this display - so much so that I was blissfully unaware of the big drop party happening just over there. Anyway, some planned events happened, in keeping with the taco/unicorn theme... I don't really know; I wasn't paying much attention. And oh yeah, then we were funnelled into a big taco, like lambs to the slaughter, and were promptly blown up...

...by Drmadfate, apparently:

Once everyone stopped glitchily respawning and exploding again, we were greeted by a rather large one of these:

T'was a pretty typical day on EMC; I died in Town several times in the space of a minute, DubChef gave me a bunch of seeds I didn't and still don't want, and Krysyy tested my knowledge of Miley Cyrus and chihuahuas.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go play a slightly less bizarre game, like, I don't know, Chulip? >.>

12. When did that happen? :confused:
    These unicorns are really getting to me, I almost feel like I should get Piwi a horn xD
  13. Why do I always miss the super exciting things that happen here!
  14. where was this???
  15. It was at /v tacos on smp7. This is what it looks like now...

krysyyjane9191 and 607 like this.
  16. On a private server, I was running around the far reaches of the world and found this...
    TromboneSteve, jossytheninja and 607 like this.