Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. hehe
  2. We tried to survive in the nether going in with absolutely nothing today. Needless to say, we died.
    Uber_Corq and DubChef like this.
  3. The 'G' in chat stands for group.
  4. That's from a really long time ago before the groups you're used to were even added.
    607 likes this.
  5. Nope. I'm pretty sure G was Global back in the old days. It was later replaced by Town chat, though, and Global was moved to a supporter perk.
    607 likes this.
  6. You're all actually like two years to late :p

hehe
    Storchi1997 and paddy86788 like this.
  7. Surprised I actually spelt any of this right tbf...
  8. Just me and Qwerty189 on our casual fishing trip. :D
    607, ShelLuser and Qwerty189 like this.
  9. Grief parties are always the best. :)
  10. This is a little bit of spam, a little bit of showing off and a little bit of having fun. And all in a little bit of random order :D

SO, as you may, or may not, know we have residence permission groups on EMC. In short: an option to set permission flags for a group of people. So instead of having to go /res pset player# move f you simply create a group with this flag set to false (/res gset badpeople move f) and then simply add all the bad people to the badpeople group: /res gadd badpeople player#. Although it might seem like more commands to type it becomes truly epic as soon as you need to make changes afterwards.

Alas... I decided to push this to its limits and I wonder if Aikar and Chickeneer had this in mind when they created all of this (of course they have, don't spoil the joke ;)):

In case you see your name up here and you haven't visited 5192 on Utopia then I'd suggest you do so right now. Something about a followers appreciation event.

And what good can these groups do you wonder? They can make me the most die hard residence flag user out there:

Translated: with only 4 commands can I control the access privileges for 100 players.

And my residence hasn't exploded as of yet :)
  11. Tonight's science party, with rabbits, redstone, roses, and randomness.
    From the left to the right: cadenman2002, Defne_the_boss, jacob5089, Qwerty189, hashhog3000, 8comimi
    HelloKittyRo, 607, ShelLuser and 6 others like this.
  12. Doing epic experiments with the crew
    607, hashhog3000, PenguinDJ and 4 others like this.
  13. We took the picture again:
    "Caden, stop eating my arm!"
    607, hashhog3000, ShelLuser and 4 others like this.
  14. Defne was supposed to be in there, but we caught hash instead. :p
    Theomglover_, 607, Hashhog and 3 others like this.
  15. I would have been in there if I were afk for any longer. :p
    hashhog3000, ShelLuser and Qwerty189 like this.
  16. We gotta do more science parties lol :p
    607, hashhog3000, 8comimi and 2 others like this.
  17. I would have to agree
    Qwerty189 and cadenman2002 like this.
  18. In the future, please note that my version of science does not involve licking people. :p