Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. And my personal favorite...(I make myself laugh too much...)

ww2fan168 and Agent_Creeper23 like this.
  2. Is it me or I'm reading this in two different ways? :confused:
  3. I don't understand what you're trying to say .-.

4. When EMC warns you not to log off, you have to AFK looking chic.
    khixan, georgeashington, 607 and 4 others like this.
  5. Nevermind, I just misread it ;-; :mad:
  6. I wish I would've gotten LGB in his cage, would've posted that :p
  7. This sort of counts, right? :p

ww2fan168 likes this.
  8. I took some time looking though my old images because I can't get onto MC and I still think that this is the best screenshot that I have ever taken
    deathconn, ww2fan168 and crafter31211 like this.
  9. Those of us that are left in game...

DubChef likes this.
  10. Well I'm bored and I logged off like 30 seconds before the mojang stuff died so this is all the screenshots I can get...

11. Afk on the Dub residence, you will get trapped in a kissing booth... Also, one to cheer up all the players not online right now.
  12. Those cows seem interested...
    Qwerty189 and DubChef like this.
  13. This doesn't cheer me up. ;-;
    Qwerty189, deathconn and DubChef like this.
  14. This is a little bit of a showing off post, but also a warmly meant "Thank you EMC!" kind of message.

SO earlier this week I reached a new milestone in voting: 256 days! However, apparently EMC isn't as nerdy as I am with these things so they got me the voters diamond pickaxe the day before ;) And today (yaay, weekend!) I finally had the opportunity to try this out. What I managed to get? Well....

Not a bad haul at all, if I do say so myself. What I like best about the pickaxe is that its noticeably better than a regular diamond pickaxe but not too much (of course ignoring the Unbreaking & Soulbound properties here). Also: because of the enchants (see wiki page link if you want to know) the pick should also be perfectly usable for nether mining (you don't want an OP pick when digging in nether rack).

So yeah... Thanks EMC! 256 days of voting is a long time but trust me: it's well worth it.

And now back to our regular schedule ;)
    607, deathconn and georgeashington like this.

15. Image credit goes to Gawadrolt! This is us in front of our statues that Phalanx12 made :D
    607 and ShelLuser like this.

16. This is what happened when I tried to run shaders and log in. The log in kept flashing and it hurt my eyes o_o and the top left number is my fps.. It went like 8, 80, 88, 880, 888, bit weird... But yeah that happened.
    607 likes this.
  17. im not very rich so I dont have my own house & live in a flat / condo (lol). seems my condo building has a sponsor / owner:

happy birthday EMC & thx for the cool flag!
    607 and georgeashington like this.
  18. Production at the iron farm has halted due to worker strike. We are working with their union in an effort to resume work. :D

ShelLuser, LtCaptainMe and PenguinDJ like this.