Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Really weird zombie chicken.

It was a baby zombie jockey, the chicken fell to the side and went red like it was dying - but then stayed like that moving around within blocks and clucking. Eventually it popped out onto the surface upright and no longer red, but didn't take any damage when I tried to hit it.

Maybe it's still haunting SMP7 waste now....

FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  2. I get a lot of these at the zombie spawner I hang out at. The platform the zombies land on for me to kill is at head level so when the zombie chicken decides to spin around it blocks my view and all I see is red.
    LindenNZ likes this.
  3. If you shoot those chickens, your arrows can bounce back and hit you. :p
    607, LindenNZ and farmerguyson like this.
  4. This sounds like an interesting plague. :p (referring to the last three posts)

5. was going through my screenshots from like pre-2017 and saw this, lol. i do not remember the context, but miss seeing JP around :(
  6. An old one from 3/10/20.

Joy_the_Miner, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  7. The Shell family is still sorta present too :)

8. I feel you man. I miss that player as well. :\
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. My third win for the night.

ChespinLover77 and MoreMoople like this.
  10. This is the emptiest I've seen the recently active threads box since it got expanded, I'm quite sure!
    FadedMartian and TomvanWijnen like this.
  11. Wait, what?!? This thread did not get any posts for over half a year?!? How is that possible? :eek: o_O O_O
  12. Your observation is correct. It is really quiet now.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  13. Just this evening as well it was even shorter. :p

607 likes this.
  14. It's the opposite for me. 7 on desktop and 10 on mobile. I thought it was just me misremembering until it was posted here. :eek:
    Tuqueque likes this.

15. Weird. I got 14 on desktop.
    *yes those are redacted posts, secret stuff ooooooo*
  16. There should be no difference unless you're logged into different accounts... The Recently Active Threads box shows the 20 (or was it 15?) most recently active threads, but hides those that you don't have access to (eg. supporter forum and mod forums).
    Tuqueque and Fred_TWK like this.
  17. In the last few days I also have a random number of threads there. now I got 12. 2 days ago got fewer.

aah, that would explain it
    Joy_the_Miner and Tuqueque like this.
  18. These observations are pretty accurate. Activity on the EMC forums is not like it once was many years ago. I remember coming on here one time and all "recent" posts in that box were from over 5 days ago.
  19. i saw only 2 listed on desktop earlier this week or last week - crazy stuff
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.