Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Wow, thanks for sharing!
    Makes me want to explore the new terrain...
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  2. The Big Hole on SMP7 as seen while falling to the slime (I survived...this time).

3. Here's a screenshot from May 2009!
  4. I remember that game!
    607 likes this.
  5. Cool. :D

How about this one?

This was probably my most played game in 2009. Although I did also play Re-Volt in that year, so maybe that beats it...
    No Minecraft until 2011, for me!
    UltiPig and TomvanWijnen like this.
  6. I'm not sure, but I don't think so.

I think it started in late 2010 for me. :D
    607 likes this.
  7. That once in a hundred games moment when you meet random people and combine forces!

farmerguyson, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  8. Cool!
    What game is that?

I like that I saved the entire screen for both of these, so that you can tell that in 2009 I upgraded from Windows 98 + Internet Explorer to Windows XP + Google Chrome. And also that I stuck with a 1024x768 monitor. :D (in fact, it was the same, I used a CRT monitor until 2010, when it would only work if I smashed it hard on the top every 15 minutes).
    UltiPig likes this.
  9. Oooh, that reminds me of this game on miniclip where you build a pile of robots by defeating robots... I never know where it is these days, or what it's called.
    607 likes this.
  10. I don't know that one!
  11. Ahh i see, looks like gamevui or game24hr. It's vietnamese online games based on adobe flash player. I enjoyed playing it on old computer back to that time.
    Now i can't play them anymore because adobe flash is removed in new chrome broswer. How sad
    An example for this game, it use adobe flash and i used to play like 2013-2014, the peak time when i got addicted to online games.
    Until aug/2015, when i discorved minecraft via a local site about that game, i wanna try it. So i get minecraft (pirated version) and started lowering demand for online games
    If you're asking where's screenshot. It's on old laptop's HDD and it got removed complety when bringed into home. How sad
    UltiPig likes this.
  12. Sea of Thieves :)
    607 likes this.
  13. I found the game on Flashpoint!

UltiPig likes this.
  14. That does not sound like a game I would enjoy. :p
    I regularly played Flash games from 2005 to 2011, I think. Something like that. Maybe we should create a thread to reminisce about Flash. :D
    Ethy202 likes this.
  15. Came across this one!
    Decay_ed, MoreMoople and wafflecoffee like this.
  16. Woah, watch out!

607 likes this.
  17. Going to risky heights to collect spore blossoms...

18. If you fall, aim for the water! ... or the lava, would that work too?
  19. "You want to park your boat here, is that allowed?"

"When you meet random Dutchfolk and Finfolk online and decide to team up"

farmerguyson, 607 and Ethy202 like this.