Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Thanks. :D

2. This new painting feature is cool.
    NuclearBobomb, 607, __Devil_ and 3 others like this.
  3. Wait, what did you do?
    I really can't tell. :p
  4. I guess Ulti's been up to some science...
  5. This will forever be my favorite thread. And may I add that it's the longest thread in the history of EMC ;)
  6. Not by a long shot :p
    607 likes this.
  7. Holy moly that's still going on??

I've been away for too long haha!
  8. In any case, this thread is one of my favourite threads too. :D Not in the least because it features a very old post of mine as the first reply. :rolleyes:
  9. You're the definition of EMC 'oldies' lol

I love seeing your face still around!
    607 likes this.
  10. I've recently been flying through older worlds, and I'd thought I'd give you a tour through one of them. :p

This is my design / sketch world.

Most of my actual designing is done in separate worlds for each project. This is because I use a lot of world edit, and therefore have a lot of backups and weird curves and all sorts of other messy stuff lying all around all over the place, not to mention the many different versions I paste around when I cannot decide what I want.
    When I don’t know what the thing I am working on is going to be, or when I have no place for a small project, however, I will usually plop it in this world. When I end up using a sketch for a project, I also replace the sketch with the end result.
    In 2017, I decided I would plop all my finished projects in this world, as a way to archive them, but I’ve been really bad at actually doing that, meaning this place has a lot of projects from 2017-2018, but still misses a lot of builds from other years.

Here are the builds up close:

607, UltiPig, NuclearBobomb and 4 others like this.
  11. I love the number 12! Small, clean and modern! It brightens up my neighbourhood on EMC! Also perfect to jump around on when not having anything better to do :p
    607, Egeau and TomvanWijnen like this.
  12. I think I've seen most of these before, but it's fun to see the full world!
    Egeau likes this.
  13. Wallpaper material!! Nice!! :love: :<3::+1:

14. EMC after dark. The most hilarious thing was just Faded's random interjection asking for experience with Carvana two seconds after he joined :rofl: :lmao:

edit:
    Will_McNab and MoreMoople like this.
  15. Got a big upgrade and now I'm able to play Minecraft better than ever before!
    Will_McNab, luckycordel, 607 and 2 others like this.
  16. [ REMOVED ]
    tamraaa likes this.