Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Stumbled upon this while walking around smp7.
  2. Who are you and what are you doing on my roof? ;)
    (and yes, I have been collecting beacons for a really long time, just to make that joke)
  3. That's really cool. :D
    And nice to see it claimed so swiftly. :cool:
    sonicol likes this.
  4. Château du Momo

DrasLeona247 likes this.
  5. liamwill and sonicol like this.

6. I'm going to miss her... :(
  7. 12 hours did a lot :cool:

liamwill and UltiPig like this.
  8. This isn't sarcastic, is it?
    Because I used to get 20-30 alerts in 12 hours. :p
  9. But now you only get 1 :(
    Clearly TomvanWijnen must be the new forum king 👑
    FadedMartian, TomvanWijnen and Egeau like this.
  10. No, I was actually serious. :p This was relatively a lot, which surprised me. Even many years ago, I did not generally get 20+ alerts. And getting PMs has always been kind of special for me. :p

[EDIT: also, I visit the forums until later on the day, so I'll still grab the "evening/early-night notifications", while you'll save them for the next day. :p]

:D
    607 likes this.
  11. Yeah, that's true!
    Sorry for my 'unimpressment', I've got a bit lukewarm about EMC's activity levels. :p (or really, web forum activity in general...)

12. ---------------------------------

Last night I managed to get LBS on the FireFloor event. What a surprise!

Thank you to Chickeneer, jaqque, JNightwind, WaffleCoffee, MoreMoople, Jewel_King, Ashber, (and many others) for the fun game and congratulations! ^^

Also, special thank you to jaqque for his very lovely contribution of 64 dirt :3
    Sadly, I can only show 1 of it off at a time on my res :\
    JesusPower2, liamwill, 607 and 4 others like this.
  13. Congrats! I like the sign on the chest. :p

14. -----------------------

I feel so "old-school" with my PS/2 keyboard. But... at least I can press as many keys as I want and the computer will hear every one of them! That's very helpful when I write out papers!! :D
  15. what does this even mean
  16. The USB protocol only allows up to about 4 to 6 keys to be pressed, simultaneously, at any given moment in time. The PS/2 protocol does not have this restriction.

Some USB keyboards will only allow up to 2/3 keys pressed at once. But that's due to poor design of the circuitry of the keyboard, not the USB protocol itself.
  17. There are also many keyboards that allow N-key rollover, thus allowing all keys to be pressed at the same time.

Even so, what could make a person want to press more than 6 keys at the same time, and what kind of magic hands do they have? :p
    Egeau likes this.
  18. Go play the Impossible Quiz. This would help you in a few of the minigames. ;)