Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. I have finally obtained a slice of the elusive Rhy bread. :3

Thank you for the donation Rhy! I just had to show this off. :rofl: :lmao:
  2. Perfectly straight dark oak tree in my tree farm

MoreMoople, luckycordel and 607 like this.
  3. That's interesting. It wouldn't be strange if all trees looked like that, I suppose, but the variations make them look so much more realistic. This one really looks a bit strange, for some reason. :p But maybe that's also because it's so short, for such a wide tree. I suppose that's because you limited its height by placing blocks above it.
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  4. nope, no blocks above it
    the 2x2 trees grow freely
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  5. I log off for 2 seconds to eat dinner...
  6. Kids, never put anything on the internet that you wouldn't want screenshotted

7. Once again our beloved Waffle is a m o o d
  8. PupIn607
    HazardousUWU likes this.
  9. So I was experimenting with some shaders and mods and textures, and I feel like there are incompatibility problems arising... I don't know why exactly, but I juts have the feeling...

In in weird way, it looks quite good, actually :p
  10. Is it only transparent textures that are messed up?
    luckycordel likes this.
  11. I think so. Panes and Iron bars are too, but glass isn't. As far as I understend, the messed up textures are the ones that are rotated around randomly via optifine :p
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and luckycordel like this.

12. 607, Egeau, wafflecoffee and 2 others like this.
  13. when your leg goes numb and you stand up
  14. I like this, but I don't fully get it. :p Care to elaborate, or would that ruin it?
    luckycordel likes this.
  15. Temporary paresthesia (aka having your foot, arm, etc 'fall asleep') is what's being described here. If your foot falls asleep and you stand up, you get a ton is tingling sensations and such; being quite random, almost like static on your feet. The screenshot is a visual representation of sorts of the tingling felt. :p
    Impulsive_Egg, 607 and luckycordel like this.
  16. Wow, Nailed it!:D
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.