Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Dear Diary,
    Today I found an advertisement for an ad-blocker

Also, I couldn't find my diary, so I'm writing this on both of my Kung Fu Panda 2 DVDs
    naMrorriM, 607, Egeau and 2 others like this.
  2. I couldn't find the That Moment When thread so I'm posting this here
    tmw your maid just drops dead in your house :(

EDIT: SHE STILL TOOK MY MONEY IM EGJGHERG
    607 and __Devil_ like this.

3. FireFloor was insane last night! Jaqque and I decided to team up to survive the horrors of FireFloor, together! ^^

He and I fought the odds hard, through the long, grueling 1st round... Most of the time we were watching everyone else burn up while he and I waited for our platform to burn. I wonder if he and I will survive next time? :3c
  4. Team work makes the dream work!
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.

5. Let's give a warm welcome to our latest EMC member! :D:D:D
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  6. Is he wrong though

7. PupInAction was making a lovely pixel art creation of Pikachu's surprised face, when Waffee said: "I am one with Pikachu".

As Pup closed up Pikachu's head, she became trapped inside, sealing her fate. >:3

Of course, some of the staff members had fun and teleported in with her on the inside. (They also tp'd Pup inside as well to admire her creation from the inside.)~
    607, xGGirlx, Impulsive_Egg and 3 others like this.
  8. I identify with naMrorriM mid-jump most of all
  9. Y'all are amazing, Keep being amazing!!! :D
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  10. Kinda how my whole day went.

cTJx, TomvanWijnen, 607 and 4 others like this.
  11. rip
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.

12. Just chillin' with Shrek and enjoying the EMC birthday celebration with him~
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  13. I wish my internet was better... :/ (and wouldn't keep disconnecting me every 5 minutes...) :p

607 and luckycordel like this.
  14. Man... Tom, that's a shame.:(
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  15. Ah, don't worry, I assume that the only reason that I saw them was that my internet cut out after they were dropped, but before they were picked up. :p For some reason, that I don't understand, the internet here cut out every ± 5 minutes, and reconnecting to the network fixed the issue for the next ± 5 minutes... in the meantime, it worked just fine on my phone... oh well, it wss fun anyways, and after a while I got the hang of getting it to work again. :p

16. PupInAction getting her first glance at my twin. :3
    MoreMoople, 607 and luckycordel like this.

17. Strange Glitch, something didn't load right! :eek:
  18. That is a really funky visual glitch my guy... ._.
    luckycordel likes this.
  19. Reminds me of that time my computer finally rejected loading the sims 3 properly (the disc probably got scratched or smth) and everything in the world got stretched across the screen so I couldn't see anything
  20. I was hoping nothing happened, to my GPU. Reloaded MC and all has been fine. :D
    607, TomvanWijnen and Impulsive_Egg like this.