Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Jelle was kind of tired... I hope his head won't be ran over by a horse passing by quickly! :p

K_Kick, Jelle68, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  2. What happens when you have 100+ dcs of dirt and ALOT of spare time. well monogramming the wastes of course! sadly the livemap was not updated at the time of this posting but here you have the image on my minimap (fyi before anyone squawks its xaeros minimap which is on the approved mods list >.> )

also it makes some pretty nice shadows too:

If you want to see it in person its the center wasteland on smp7. just head to the south stairs and look up

-Edits 20 minutes later- yay finally visible on the livemap
  3. Wow, that's cool!
    It also seems considerate to me doing it in the Wastelands as opposed to the Frontier. :)
  4. Awesomesauce! As I've mentioned a few times (in other posts) already I'm a huge fan of waste builds, and this is pretty much awesome! Thanks a bunch for sharing!

And if you (random reader) wants to look at the livemap yourself then here's the link :cool:
  5. Was sorting out some residence downloads from SMP2 (both for backup purposes & single player / creative editing), and while I was checking out the borders of the download I ended up here. Thought it looked kind of cool (though it's probably more fun if you also know the area a bit).

ChespinLover77 and 607 like this.
  6. Was helping LBoss out with a fun project on Utopia (no spoilers, we've only been working for... I think almost a year now on this project :D) and well, we have a dress code :p So when Aya showed up she got kicked from the res. (awwww :p) for not meeting said dress code.

So today Merek asked me for some help on Utopai, I went over while I had totally forgotten about the silliness earlier this weekend.

lol :p

Not looking freaky at all there :D Can only imagine what Merek might have been thinking :)
    ChespinLover77 and 607 like this.
  7. Anyone like.. spiders? :confused:
  8. We had a similar situation out at Jack's stream base, except we had 7 spawners, it was pain.

9. Not so much.
    WardleDeBoss and ThaKloned like this.
  10. What started out as Toadey doing Sidewalk Edits, turned into everyone watch Toadey party xD

NatsuPlayz007 and jossytheninja like this.
  11. No more spider danger

..well not for me anyways :D (Couldn't fit all 5 in 1 shot.)
    ShelLuser, Mob_Meal and TomvanWijnen like this.
  12. This is not on the Empire but still a random screenshot.....

Aya's pet as you've never seen her before :)

Like? You can easily get her for yourself with a custom function....

Code:
    give @p minecraft:spawn_egg 1 0 {EntityTag:{id:"minecraft:llama",Tame:1,Temper:1,ChestedHorse:1,Variant:1,Strength:5,DecorItem:{id:"minecraft:carpet",Damage:6,Count:1,tag:{display:{Name:"§aAya's cloth",Lore:["§3§ob/c Llamas are cool! ^.^","§6§lSpecial Server Stuff","§b§l§oUnbreakable"]},ench:[{id:71,lvl:1}],Unbreakable:1,HideFlags:4}},Items:[{id:"minecraft:skull",Damage:3,Count:1b,Slot:9b,tag:{SkullOwner:{Name:AyanamiKun,Id:"d213de92-2600-4969-99e6-71fee310d96f"},display:{Name:"§a§lAyanamiKun's head",Lore:["§5§lStaff head","§6§lSpecial Server Stuff","§4§oCursed!"]},ench:[{id:10,lvl:1}],HideFlags:1}}]},display:{Name:"§d§l§oLlamayamiKun",Lore:["§a§oAyanamiKun's pet","§6§lSpecial Server Stuff"]},ench:[{id:34,lvl:5}],HideFlags:1}

Copy/paste will work but you will need to put this into a function. So, from world save: data/functions/<yourdir>/stuff

After that: /function yourdir:stuff. Where 'stuff' is a text file (containing the above) called: stuff.mcfunction.

Minecraft has never been so customizable as it is today.

13. Haha, that really cheered me up!! ^.^
    ShelLuser likes this.

14. This IS on the Empire, and I wonder what it could be :D
  15. I am pritty sure it's a ShellContraption™. A machine specially developed to destroy the Empire Minecraft servers to make them, and the comunity, a possesion of a person who is called Peter but calls himself ShellLuser.
    (Now I think about it, you've got both the same age (I beleve to remember) and the same name as my dad...)
  16. Thank for the inside view of Merek's Place ;)
    Merek_Shadower and ShelLuser like this.
  17. :eek:

You sure? Well, then I'd better take it apart right away because that scenario sounds like a lot of effort to me. I'm already getting tired when even thinking about it ;)

Uh oh :oops:

:D
  18. Dark oak tree, you're drunk. Go home.

19. Back in 2013 in my singleplayer world trying to slab so mobs can't spawn for a wither skeleton farm :p
  20. Hey, either my brother or myself used to use that texture pack! :)