Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Lots of price checks going on today..
    607, Shadow_Dcord, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  2. *is a spark*

3. Thanks to joohny boi for taking dis <3

4. When endertopia is broken and your whittling your thumbs waiting for it to be fixed.
  5. When I go afk and Hash is around :p
  6. JohnKid's tree was very cozy inside :D
  7. So yeah... I did it again. 4th time I did an all-nighter on the Empire. I did a lot this evening and it even became a little personal for me. BUT... random screenshots....

Is Runder seeking comfort on Aya's shoulder here? What the heck happened at his event this weekend? :D

We're making progress!

Aya pls no kill me:

Deja-Shell:

And finally:

Runder; what are you looking at? :D
  8. Help me I keep taking pixel art too far.
  9. Adventures with Gage! Had to buy special shiny armor because an adventure with Gage equals almost certain death and ain't nobody got time for that :p My elytra couldn't make the whole journey...I fell out the sky into a big ocean and Gage came to rescue me...I ended up boating the last 2k blocks of our journey and surprisingly none of us died on our way to our destination :D Now to figure out what to do since I left all my tools in town.....
  10. lol, hes so brave ^.^

11. Having a really bad loot hunting adventure today.

12. One time during UHC, Runder and I found a village with a blacksmith chest... 4 blocks outside of the border. :/
    SkeleTin007, 607 and AncientTower like this.
  13. Adventures with Ches!!!

Ches and I chillaxin

They see us rowin' they hatin'

Don't afk around Ches D;
  14. 2 locked chests are better than one !

Although it's not advised to do so I actually like building some mining bases in the wasteland. A small place you can go to and stay while you try to dig up everything but the kitchen sink from the levels below. And I seriously love it how EMC thinks about stuff... If you didn't know: you cannot lock chests in the frontier within 150 blocks from an outpost. But you can while in the Wasteland, and that shows you that staff thinks these things through.

I know, I know: pictures or it didn't happen :) This is the view from my small mining cave:

You can literally see the outpost through the main entrance :)

Now if you'll excuse me... stuff to do :)
    SkeleTin007, jossytheninja and 607 like this.
  15. Awwww, I missed it :(

:D
    SkeleTin007, Carbonyx and 607 like this.
  16. Peekaboo!

Then he drowned
  17. I'm going to carry these two parrots around on my shoulders forever now. Their names are Mr. Wink and Mr. Fibb.
    Kudos to anyone who catches the reference...
  18. Sometimes I can really enjoy Minecraft sceneries. Some are simply very nice to look at, and maybe even a bit more with a resource packs. Right now I've fallen quite much in love with the Eastern wastelands on SMP2 (/waste e). The outpost sits right in the middle of an Extreme Hills biome and I think it looks quite special!

This is from the south side. I think it's awesome how the outpost really "fits in" with the mountain range. There are a lot of steep hills there and you see the same "reverse pattern" behind the stairs also on the left side in the mountain range. It's really cool to see how well it "fits".

Here is a look at the outpost from the east side. I made this picture because I thought it was funny how that llama was staring into the valley (I dubbed that "creeper valley" because it often rains creepers & zombies :eek:).

My new mining setup. I just had to check out those concrete blocks ;) This is one of the few times where I started by bringing more materials into the waste than out :D

:cool:

It's a shame though that you can't use those glazed terracotta blocks with sticky pistons.
  19. NuclearBobomb and ShelLuser like this.