Quarantine Creations

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sachrock, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Fixed the poster :p

That wasn't on my list but I shall add it to my new list! And I will find a way to watch it ;)

The picture was me being dumb and copying and pasting it off a previous private place

And that's good to hear, everyone needs to watch new and more movies, they can take you to a whole new world!
    607 and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  2. That's usually how I post images on here. I put them in my private discord and then copy the link and paste them into here. Waffle and Milo can confirm and I'm p sure everyone on my channel finds it super annoying lmao
    607, Sachrock and wafflecoffee like this.
  3. Why would anyone find that annoying? :p

I've seen 10 of the films on the poster, and that's honestly more than I'd expected!
    Up, The Lion King, Wall-E, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Back to the Future, Forrest Gump, Toy Story, Titanic, Dr. Strangelove and The Truman Show.
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  4. Interesting! :D

Let's see how many of those I've watched... only 4 (and one partly)... :p Whoospie :p These are the ones I've watched: E.T., Wall-E, Back to the Future I, Mean Girls, and a part of Gladiator (at school).

That still sounds like a lot to me, we actually normally watch even less 7-10 films per year. :p
    Sachrock and 607 like this.
  5. Just wanted to pop in here and list another update for yall :)
    Cooking:
    I have tried a lot more dishes, but many won't come out the way I would've liked.
    There was one tho - my very own Poke Bowl. I actually combined two recipes because I couldn't decide on a proper sauce but it was delicious.

And then since I've been on a long road trip, I wanted to improve my photography skills so here's a few images from Glacier, MT. (Not sure if this counts as a creation but whatever)

Avalanche Creek:

Avalanche Lake:

Lake McDonald:

Hope everyone's staying safe!
  6. I have been working on improving my art with colored pencils. I got Prismacolor Pencils for Christmas and decided this would be a good opportunity to use them. :)

From oldest to newest:
    Red Panda!

Random person with brick background

Owl with a camera!

Anglerfish :D (Isn't she beautiful? Apparently the female anglerfish are the bigger ones with lights)
  7. YAAAS MOOPLE!!! do you have an artstagram like I do?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  8. I do not have an artstagram, haha. I do have an insta, but I try to avoid using it. I spend enough time on other platforms already. ;)
    FadedMartian and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  9. *cough* EMC *cough*
    (I'm guilty of this myself too, maybe more than you Moople :rolleyes:)
    FadedMartian and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  10. Huh, that's such a narrow focus! We can hardly see any of the food. :p

11. Woah! The food looks amazing! and yeah I would agree with 607 for food photography a great depth of field is really nice however getting everything in focus is also super important, however, it still looks amazing lol

For the creek picture did you do a long exposure shot? or is that how it looks because it looks freaking awesome!

But keep up the great work and it looks like you're having fun!

Woah these drawings are really good! The Red Panda is my favourite :p

Keep it up! I would love to see what else you do in the future!
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  12. Yeah it was a long exposure. That was the only one I could get because it was so bright and I didn't bring a tripod that day Woops.

Also that camera shot for the food is on me. I took it initially and couldn't take anymore because the food was gone... ;)
    Sachrock and 607 like this.
  13. Yeah I thought so! Nice job on that picture it looks awesome :D

and haha fair enough, the food did look good
    BennyBeltsjets and 607 like this.

14. I made this earlier this year, but I never showed it off until now, and I'm not even sure why...
    FadedMartian, Sachrock, 607 and 2 others like this.
  15. I think Benny said on Discord that it is also on EMC? Or is this EMC?
  16. This is his Utopia residence :) 5074
    607 likes this.
  17. Nice!! This is so cool
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  18. I finally finished this one! A recording premies on YouTube at 2 PM EMC time today. :)
    https://youtu.be/PUM_UCik4mM
    ArkonXT and Sachrock like this.
  19. 607 likes this.
  20. Thank you! :D Another thing on my 'bucket list' was learning LSDj, the tracker most if not all Game Boy musicians use nowadays (and have done for the past two decades). It's been really fun, and earlier today I ordered a Game Boy cartridge with a Micro SD card slot, with which I'll be able to compose and listen to my music on the actual thing. :)