Quarantine Creations

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sachrock, Apr 13, 2020.

1. 12 Angry Men is a really good film. I've watched it a couple times. The story line is pretty good too.
    Sachrock likes this.
  2. i’m perfecting my sleeping skills
    Sachrock likes this.
  3. Yeah its amazing, I love how its only focused on the story and its in just one location

Nice, this is the best time to be doing that
  4. Huh, that's interesting!
    If it sounds fun, maybe make a thread where you write a bit about each? I am also interested in films, but watching them costs a huge amount of energy for me, so I don't often do that. I have read a lot more Wikipedia pages about films than I've seen films for myself, I think. :rolleyes:
    Sachrock likes this.
  5. I was thinking about making a thread about it, and yeah I get that about films, a lot of people can't sit there for 3 hours watching something, I do prefer shorter films but some of the longer ones are great!
    607 likes this.
  6. I've started my next render :D
  7. Can it hold my fat butt? Hehe :p
    Sachrock likes this.
  8. I can make it fit any size butt :p
  9. This chair does not look the most comfy. You should put a cushion on that or something... reminds me of those chairs in school where if you gotta sit for 2 hours in a class you get a tad uncomfortable.
    Sachrock likes this.
  10. Yeah it will probably hurt after a while, for $700 it's kinda a rip off

and I might look to make a cushion for it :p
    KoolAid42 likes this.
  11. I've been drawing a lot :p
    Sachrock likes this.
  12. I've been watching a lot of Steven Universe! I've also started a little Pokemon competition with one of my best friends. We're playing through a few games and battling each other after each gym battle. :)
    607 likes this.
  13. ooo nice! you should post some of them :)

I haven't seen Steven Universe but heard great things from it.
    and that's cool that you've found a nice competition with your friend
  14. Where you buying from lol?
  15. I have some new creations: a giant nether pit and some crepes. Stay tuned for updates. :)
    607 likes this.
  16. That's just how much they are priced, its the cost of designer chairs lol
    Ooo I'll give that a read!

I'm excited to see what the duo of nether pits and crepes turns out to be :p
    607 likes this.
  17. I just finished my Chair Render which I am pretty happy with!
    MoreMoople, TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  18. Woah, that's amazing. :eek:
    How much time did that take approximately? To create, not to render. :p
    Sachrock likes this.
  19. Thank you!
    Around 3 and a half hours approximately, I again followed a tutorial but applied it all myself

Also the render was 30 seconds however I did an animation which was 50 frames long which took 25 minutes
    607 likes this.