Quarantine Creations

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sachrock, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Besides my frightfully usual game mindset that involves a certain Defense Attorney... I've started working on a rather fascinating, unique and special shiny hunting method for Pokemon Sword and Shield, the Max Raid Den manipulation method. Some of the raids I've pulled off so far were a 6IV, Modest, Stalwart Gmax Duraludon, a shiny Lucario amongst others, I'm currently working on a shiny Gmax Sandaconda, that'll ideally have its hidden ability and will be the very special Square shiny :3
  2. Been going out boating and fishing every day.... (and work)
    oh wait we arnt in lockdown
    Sachrock likes this.
  3. Thats really cool! I loved playing Pokemon Sword but I haven't picked it up again after animal crossing came out, yes Tom Nook has ruined my life as well :p

But it looks like you've got your hands full with that, good luck!
    Boating in real life or Minecraft? :p
    and woah I thought most places were in lock down (apart from Sweden apparently)
    FadedMartian and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  4. may i suggest Gorillaz or SIAMES? they make really good rock songs and any song from Demon Days is a hit.

it's comin up, it's comin up, it's comin up..... it's dare

there aren't any characters i dislike, but there's a few such as Doomfist that i have absolutely no idea how to combo. it's really fulfilling, as with only two tank class heroes left to master i've become a tank god in quick play matches, lol. a lot of people say that my wrecking ball skills are insane for the level i'm at, which is cool!

the way i'm doing it makes learning heroes really easy actually. I spend time on a pool of 5-ish heroes i just rotate in and out of matches, if i'm playing weak with one i'll just pop into practice range and mess around for a while. It made completing Reinhardt and Sigma simple as both of them get boring pretty quickly.

everyone says the role lock update was the worst thing ever, but with all the loot boxes and coins (plus literal 30 second queue times) it's the best for me :D, even if i want to play dps, just QPC in arcade and bam.
    Sachrock likes this.
  5. I've been baking and doing A LOT of schoolwork - more than we would get if still attending a whole day :/
    But - I've also been making jewelry, writing business and schoolboard proposals, and generally trying to make changes :^)
    Sachrock, 607 and Mr_Fuzzlewuzzle like this.
  6. That seems like a really good way to go around that challenge nice job! I might look at getting back into it

Ooo what have you been baking?

and yeah there seems to be a lot of school work going around, I am trying to push aside my Uni work but I need to get on with that soon :p

and it seems like you are keeping yourself busy and its great to hear that you are trying to make changes! Keep up the good work!
    ArkonXT and 607 like this.
  7. Oh yeah! Forgot I've been baking a lot too. We somehow found flour in our local grocery store - I know, shocking. So I was able to make a bunch of cookies, pastries, desserts, bread, and delicious crepes!

lol imagine an enderman baking
  8. Bruh those look soooooo tasty! I love baking, I used to do it so much as a kid and I really need to get back into it, it really helped with cooking in future life.
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  9. I've gotten back into Tetris recently and I've been trying to beat my new high score, I've got no idea if this is any good but I'm addicted, its one of the only things keeping me going through this quarantine
    Sprhyngtime and ArkonXT like this.
  10. What are you playing this in?
    Sachrock likes this.
  11. ArkonXT likes this.
  12. well, that's better than i ever could be so i'd call you godlike at it.
    Sachrock likes this.
  13. Little Bump! I would love to see what others are working on
  14. I am doing my college work and playing emc apart from that not much
    Sachrock likes this.
  15. Just been working gathering a stream following! haha Up to 85 followers! :eek: But other then that On streams ive been playing Modded FTB and tons of dragon fighting on EMC :rolleyes: Nothing out of the usual for me haha! Although I've been trying to get a good stream overlay set up I might post a screenshot later on :D
    ArkonXT, 607 and Sachrock like this.
  16. Nice!!
    ooo very cool! I'm sure Jack would be proud, and yeah post a screenshot, I'd love to see it
    607 likes this.
  17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RxdKOwG7mc

Theres a short YouTube video of the 3 different scenes I've got the 1st one is for EMC (with Player Ad's) The 2nd is for other games / Minecraft stuffz then my start up screen!
    Sachrock likes this.
  18. Hey, I could probably advertise my new video here. :D

Last weekend I unexpectedly started a big project: I made my first ever scripted YouTube video. It took me 10 hours, and it was a lot of fun. :)
    It's under 15 minutes long, maybe check it out if you'd like. ;)

That's pretty cool!
    Sprhyngtime, ArkonXT and Sachrock like this.
  19. ayyy thats looking good!

Woah that's awesome I will check it out at some point
  20. I've started a new challenge to watch one film per day during Quarantine, which I think is a fitting challenge for a film student, I've got this list of the 'Top 100 films' which I am going to watch all of the ones I have not seen, this is great for me as I get to experience films which I may not have picked like today I saw '12 Angry Men' which is a film from 1957 and at first I was sceptical but it was amazing!
    MoreMoople and ArkonXT like this.