One Sentence Story!

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by levyhalmen, Feb 12, 2015.

?

Should I make a shop?

Poll closed Feb 19, 2015.
Yes 18 vote(s) 66.7%
No 2 vote(s) 7.4%
Maybe your parkour at /v 6217 is good enough 7 vote(s) 25.9%
  1. She then proceeded to revive he fallen comrades with the power of the PBJ, and now our hero faces a dilemma: either help Katanog in defeating and taking over the world or call to arms and unite the creatures of the world into The Worlds War!
  2. Not knowing what option to choose they called upon who they knew they could always trust-Steve!
  3. Yes, the time aged, wiseman agreed to assist the Hero, but his stipulation was he must first procure Katanog's sword and give it to him.
  4. He took out his own weapon and challenged Katonog to mortal combat.
  5. Out of nowhere, all of the characters of mortal combat came out and started dancing to the theme song of Mortal combat, thus indicating the beginning of the battle!
  6. I liked what you were doing, Kate! :)
  7. What was I doing? :)
  8. Just how you were writing the story, I mean.
    tinykate1 likes this.
  9. I don't wish to be mean, but please stick to the story. 607 I know you mean well, but please pm him (or others) about stuff not adding to the story.

Anyway, the characters from mortal combat, who were dancing to the Mortal Combat theme song, were kicked out by Katanog and the Hero, and they started the fight!
    607 likes this.
  10. Sorry, you're right. I was using a different colour of text to distinguish story from other posts, but I'll leave you alone now :) I'll keep watching this thread though, and I hope it goes on for a while!
  11. Katonog, whose sword had yet to be procured for her, instead pulled out a ... frozen hot dog and leapt into battle, swinging the sausage for all it was worth.
  12. Sklin, seeing Katonog's sausagy sword, procured from his backpack a delicious head of sweetcorn.
  13. As Sklin and Katanog fought each other with their foodstuffs, people gathered round to watch the obscure battle take place.
    ShelLuser and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  14. Sklin, enamored by the crowd forming around him failed to notice Katanog's blow, and the strike was so powerful that the sweetcorn weapon slipped from Sklin's grasp and weaved through the crowd of onlookers.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. One of them even took the cob for herself, Tingly, because she thought it might help her to fulfill her destiny, however Sklin now has to dodge his archenemies meaty attacks; the onlooking wizards see this and answer his need with...
  16. The wizards use magic to grow wings and proceed to dive-bomb Katonog with peas.
  17. "Haha," shouted she, "Peas give us a huge energy boost; you pathetic mortals shall die even sooner than I thought!"
  18. Their demise seemed evident until Something happened...
  19. "then chuck Norris killed then all with a glance"
  20. Chuck Norris then proceeded to open a wormhole saying he needed to kick some butt on the other side of the universe, stunning all whilst saving the entire human race once again!