One Sentence Story!

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by levyhalmen, Feb 12, 2015.

?

Should I make a shop?

Poll closed Feb 19, 2015.
Yes 18 vote(s) 66.7%
No 2 vote(s) 7.4%
Maybe your parkour at /v 6217 is good enough 7 vote(s) 25.9%
  1. Our hero dropped down, the matrass sprung him back... all the way back to the 13th floor; "Now that didn't work at all!", the princess complained.
  2. I needed some target practice for my friend on smp5 :D
    607 and tinykate1 like this.
  3. Due to the weight of the donkey and our hero relanding on the 13th floor and uhm... physics, totally... the floors between the princess and our hero crumbled, leaving only the 14th floor between.
  4. "Alas!" the hero cried, he grabbed his phone from his inventory and dialled three numbers...
    "Fire brigade!" he shouted into it and he flopped down onto a bench, spent. He waited for another hero to come along.
  5. "Some hero you are!", the princes yelled while slipping on her Lara Croft costume: "guess I'll just rescue myself, men....".
    607 likes this.
  6. Seeing as though she couldn't bring herself to make a rope out of her clothes, she walked into the apartment next door and stole their clothes. She tied them together and made a rope and began to climb from her window...
  7. But alas, this is not how the story should go. It all takes its toll on the fabric of the universe and the dead rise once more, even the poptart guardians who return from the bread. (See what I did there?)
  8. With the princess safely at her spa session, our hero taking a breather and Katonog who has disappeared somewhere. The humans who are renowned for their curiosity, crept aboard in their hundreds upon the mother ship to take a look around.
  9. "Do you smell that?", someone asked: "it smells like delicious toast!".
  10. They rushed towards the source of the smell and found mountains, upon mountains of toast, they shovelled it all in their mouths, they ran back off the ship to get various toppings!
  11. As they ate an evil laugh made the ground shake, It was Katonog! Her plan had worked! Now she could enter these humans in the intergalactic mamba competition!
  12. But wait... all the toast was gone from the earlier battle... so what was that toast actually?!
  13. Yo man! This is ONE Sentence story. Only write one sentence! Your posts are invalid because of this infraction.

Continuing the story:
  14. The toast was actually just normal white bread.
  15. "mumm, mwa, wa is this tost commin frum?", one of the humans asked with a full mouth: "Foolish mortals, prepare for your doom!", Katanog shouted!

(we're getting to that lehmaqr ;))
    tinykate1 likes this.
  16. Katanog wasn't defeated yet, she simply forgot about her back-up bread stores; the war commences!
  17. In my defence Lehmaqr, my posts are one sentences but instead of being above and below each other on the thread they're just side by side. :)
  18. You have to wait your turn mate... Only ONE sentence. Also, please don't post a sentence and then post another directly after to where you are the only one continuing the story. It is meant to be collective. Thanks

LET THE STORY COMMENCE!
  19. Ok guys, allow me to play the peace keeper here (by request even :))

I suggest that we continue with the story. Lets keep things as they were (so lets not ignore posts) and just make sure to use one sentence posts only from here on. I know it can be tricky, I know you sometimes want more.. Use your creativity ;)

So:

The evil Katanog finally revealed herself, it was time to set her master plan into motion!
    607 and tinykate1 like this.