One Sentence Story!

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by levyhalmen, Feb 12, 2015.

?

Should I make a shop?

Poll closed Feb 19, 2015.
Yes 18 vote(s) 66.7%
No 2 vote(s) 7.4%
Maybe your parkour at /v 6217 is good enough 7 vote(s) 25.9%
  1. But behold, Chuck did not kill everyone with his steamy glare, for down in the foggy, foggy swamp were two eyes, black as coal staring out from within the fog.
  2. They were the coal-eyed tree frogs (frog people of the Coalition Alps)!
  3. "Oh noes", he thought: "Maybe I could distract them with some flies? I haven't showered in weeks, surely I have some on me!".
    tinykate1 likes this.
  4. But as he shooed the flies off of himself, his stomach grumbled, and he instinctively ate all of the flies thwarting his own plan.
  5. And then, Bruce Lee arrived for some reason and a tumbleweed rolled between Chuck and Bruce.
  6. But the tumble weed wasn't really a tumble weed rolling around, it was actually flying just above the ground emitting a slight buzzing sound.
  7. Neither can see anyone but they hear so many voices, all in different languages.
  8. Confusion ensues, and the wizards of the group take a hold of the situation by making the two join forces for a threat of giant frog people is on the horizon; a people tired of living in desolate forests and ready to eat tastier things, like humans!
  9. Then Hagrid appears with his half-giant brother Grawp.
  10. Then, they leave because the Harry Potter series calls them back.
  11. Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee proceed to make a plan to defeat the Frog People.
  12. Chuck proceeds to call his friend, the terminator, while Bruce calls up Jackie Chan and the other black guy.
  13. As the Magnificent 5 sit at the Knights of the Round Table, a very devious plan is hatched.
  14. However, the Frog People have already started eating and terrorizing the people of the City of Quercus Alba.
  15. Ah, but lo and behold, a new warrior has emerged to defend Quercus Alba; the great FDNY21 (or Sir Fendy Boo, as he likes to be called), he who holds the powers of lightning, liberty, love, and lambchops at his fingertips, has raised his great silver sword and gone roaring into battle with the frightening fighting Frog People!
  16. and thus, Sir Fendy Boo fought like the Black Thorn (reference from The Way of Kings, by Brandon Sanderson).
  17. However, the leader of the Frog people, Crluh, saw the warrior running to save Quercus Alba, and Crluh ate him, killing the warrior whist giving Crluh a nice appetizer.
  18. Unfortunately, Crluh had accidentally eaten Fendy Boo's twin, FDNY22, and was struck fatally from behind by the enraged FDNY21.
  19. But he had a healing potion on hand, he proceeded to heal himself, kill and eat FDNY22, and started to pillage and eat the peoples of Quercus Alba!