One Sentence Story!

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by levyhalmen, Feb 12, 2015.

?

Should I make a shop?

Poll closed Feb 19, 2015.
Yes 18 vote(s) 66.7%
No 2 vote(s) 7.4%
Maybe your parkour at /v 6217 is good enough 7 vote(s) 25.9%
  1. Hearing this, the moon appears from behind the sun and shouts "You're forgetting this is a book!" in rebuttal.
  2. But of course, the moon was lying as moons are known to do. The window itself began to speak and told our young hero that this is a play, not a book or movie.
  3. As the window spoke, Leonardo DiCaprio walked up with a spinning top, tapped the window and watched it dissolve into a clone of Sklin.
  4. At this point in the story, everyone has forgotten what was originally going on so Sklin and the clone of Sklin from the top duke it out for the royal crown of ruler of the unknown universe.
    607 likes this.
  5. However, as Sklin starts to win, he finds out that all that weirdness was simply him dreaming, and he then proceeded to wonder what a book, a play, and a movie were considering that none of these things existed yet because this is playing out a very, very long time from current time; he puts that all behind himself and starts a quest to obtain the rare beast, a Snad.
    607 likes this.
  6. He goes to the room of sleeping, and asks the rare beast Snad, who then tells him that he is not Snad, just an alarm clock.
  7. Sklin wakes up a final time to the crowing of a rooster, thinks to himself what in the world an alarm clock is, and starts eating breakfast, crushed wheat and old porridge, so he goes the the oracle to ask and see if anyone needs help.
  8. So he goes to see the oracle, which informs him that Herobrine, an alien Steve, is in need of help, and Sklin, being a valiant warrior, agrees to help Herobrine with his evils.
  9. Although, Herobrine has evil intention, somehow Sklin, being the goodhearted warrior he was, ended up doing a great good!
  10. Desperate screams filled the air and our good hero realized that there was a princess trapped on the 25th floor of a block of flats!
  11. Sklin gasped, that was the most beautiful voice he had ever heard so he quickly put on his divine armor and while looking for an elevator he yelled: "Fear not my fair maiden, for I shall save thee!"
    607 likes this.
  12. "You'd better!" she shouted down, "I have a spa appointment at 3!"
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  13. *I have no idea what is happening right now :0*
  14. Ok, basically aliens have come to earth, lead by Katonog and there was something about the mamba, toast and some other stuff...but right now a princess who lives in a block of flats needs rescuing by our hero so she can make it to her spa session at 3pm.

But still the whole attack is really terrifying for the humans and secretly they are making up a battle plan...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. I'm getting an awful lot of likes from you ShelLuser. :) (not complaining though).
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. Anyway...

So our beloved hero charged up the stairs like a dirty, battered and bruised yet triumphant knight and when he reached the thirteenth floor...
  17. He suddenly discovered that the staircase was out of order, now what?
    607 likes this.
  18. He summoned his trusty side-kick 'winged donkey' and he climbed on his back and flew to the top of the stairs.
  19. Sadly, the 'winged' part was just a title and so the donkey plummeted.
    607 likes this.
  20. Not so sadly there was a mattress lying at the bottom.
    607 likes this.