One Sentence Story!

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by levyhalmen, Feb 12, 2015.

?

Should I make a shop?

Poll closed Feb 19, 2015.
Yes 18 vote(s) 66.7%
No 2 vote(s) 7.4%
Maybe your parkour at /v 6217 is good enough 7 vote(s) 25.9%
  1. The aliens thought it was a cry in terror but no... as they screamed, they changed what dance they were all doing and the words they screamed were "EEEEEEY MACARENA!"
    ShelLuser and technologygeek like this.
  2. The aliens one weakness was... The Macarena!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. Alien after alien collapsed to the floor, their skin crumbled and their bones turned to ask, then Katonog released her almighty weapon....
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. The greatest weapon in the alien arsenal: her toaster!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Katonog toasted some bread and made herself some toast and when she reenergized she was an unbeatable force!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. But sadly, she used the last of the bread so therefore, no more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches could be made, which lowered morale of the few surviving aliens from the Macarena attack.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. The leader of humans rose, his name was Heroguy, he commanded that Katonog should....
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Instead of attacking them, share with them the secrets of the PBJ!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. "If you want my secret recipe, you'll have to get through the Sacred Sandwich Guardians first!", she thundered with authority as 6 ten foot-tall poptarts erupted from the earth around her.
    technologygeek and ShelLuser like this.
  10. Too bad for Katonog that on this planet, practically every commercial break on TV had a commercial of people tricking poptarts into toasters to be eaten...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. So, the people tricked the poptarts into being eaten, and this gave the people renewed strength and confidence!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. But unknown to the people the poptarts had planned ahead, because you see; what goes in, eventually comes out...

Yes, I feel evil now :p
  13. The poptarts were launched from the toasters towards the humans and took a group of them down with one swift swing of...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. People quickly called 911 and the anti-poptart brigade
    Traynfreek likes this.
  15. Sadly, the anti-poptart brigade was made of the toasters in which the poptarts launches themselves.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. But on the bright side, the backup anti-poptart brigade was made up of hungry cakes who couldn't wait to chow down on the helpless poptarts.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. After that messy but tasty war and clean-up, our young hero, Sklin takes upon himself a terrible quest from the Graet Lym!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. Sklin, who just woke up, looked at the morning sun and took a vow: "This time I shall overcome!"

I LOVE THIS!

Why didn't anyone tell me about this before? ;)
    Traynfreek likes this.
  19. As Sklin did so, the Sun called back in an booming voice, "Yes you shall!".
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  20. Sklin blinked while being obviously surprised, he wasn't expecting this, so he yelled back: "That's not how it goes in the movies!".

*lol*