My time has come...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MoreMoople, Mar 1, 2019.

1. March 23rd, 2015. I joined EMC as a nervous player, scared to chat with anyone or break any rules. Since then, I have made many wonderful friends on the Empire. This community is so incredible, and that's why I'm happy to announce that both my irl and in-game bday are this month! :) These last few years have been amazing, and I hope to stay for many more. :D

Now, on to the fun part of this thread... It's an AMA and giveaway! To enter, please ask me a question. If it's too personal, I will ask you to choose a different question. Your number will be assigned based off of the number of your post, and winners will be chosen by a random number selector.

Prizes:
    1st - 100,000 rupees
    2nd - 50,000 rupees
    3rd - 25,000 rupees
    (Please note that more may be added to the prize list. Donations are welcome :)) The drawing will be on March 23rd.

Other prizes:
    x4 End crystal
    x28 Emeralds
    x1 Elytra (Unbreaking III, Mending)
    x5 Golden apple
    x1 Purple Shulker Box (two of this prize)
    x1 Dragon Head
    x32 diamonds (three of this prize)
    x1 Music disc - Far
    x1 5-Double-'O'K Now
    x1 Diamond Helmet (Unbreaking III, Mending)
    x1 Diamond sword (Sharpness V, Looting III, Unbreaking III, Mending)

Winners of these prizes will be randomly selected. :)
  2. Happy birthdays! So glad you joined emc - my life would be less without you moopz! <3

Question: What is the highest number of waffles you have eaten in one sitting?

(also, please exclude me from you giveaway if thats ok)
  3. Aww, thanks!! You're the besssst <3

Hmmm... Most waffles in one sitting... Probably 6 or more? :D Not sure, really o.o

(Alrighty ;p)
  4. Happy Birthday!!

What is your favourite EMC memory?
  5. Aah yes, hello! :D
    Not sure what to ask just yet, I'll get back to that later. :p

luckycordel, Top_Benny and MoreMoople like this.
  6. Happy birthday!!

Before joining EMC, did you try other servers? Why did you choose EMC over the others?
    607, luckycordel, Top_Benny and 2 others like this.
  7. Happy birthday!
    The classic question: What's your favorite color?
  8. Hi Moople! :D

Thanks for hosting this giveaway! :)

How are you doing today? :)

What is/will your next (big) project on EMC be? :)
  9. Happy birthday mate!
    What kept you on EMC for for so long?
    Thanks for hosting the giveaway.
  10. happy birthday fellow frog :D
    and thanks for this awesome giveaway, but plz exclude me aswel :)

i do have a question for you, and this because i find it weird i haven't seen you on that often
    on what smp are you most active? :)
  11. Happy B-day!

What is your favorite pastime (besides emc :) )
  12. Happy B-Day!

Whats your favorite non-Waflle food
  13. Happy Birthday!

Do you PvP?
  14. Happy Birthday Moople!

What is the meaning of life?
  15. Thank you to everyone that has entered so far! :D
    Hmmmmmm, I have quite a few good memories of EMC. One that stands out is when I was building Hogwarts on Utopia (I've taken it down since then). My friend Novakenny was helping me build the quidditch pitch, but then I realized that we had messed up on the corner! :eek: I then accidentally wrong chatted this message:
    It was the first time that I had laughed that much while playing EMC. :D
    I tried many other servers before EMC. Some of them were alright, but they didn't hold my interest. Other servers were very innapropriate and some less-than-great things happened (I was under the age of 13).
    After that, I started searching specifically for a family friendly server, and came across EMC. The tutorial was what really brought me in, because I thought the builds in it were really cool. I also, however, found that EMC has many rules, and I like that. :)
    I really like light blue and light green. I think they're very fun colors, and pleasant to look at.
    Hiya Tom :D
    I don't have school today, so I am doing very well. :)

My next big project on EMC is something I have been working on for quite a while. It is an event where players will follow a storyline and search for clues on a quest to a dragon's cave. :D
    I've stayed on EMC for so long because of all the incredible friends I've made. I also love how kind the community is, and enjoy helping and sharing my builds. :)
    Frog! :D
    I am most active on SMP3 and SMP7. I've been really busy with school and dance lately, so I haven't had much time to be in-game. However, I hope to be more active during the summer, and host events and contests. :)
    Hmmmmmm, favorite pastime.... I really like programming. :) Right now I'm learning HTML/CSS/Javascript. In the future, I hope to learn more Python and Java.
    Sazukemono, 607, luckycordel and 4 others like this.
  16. Happy Birthday! What is your favourite musical genre?
    luckycordel, Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  17. I love a dessert called frog eye salad. No, it does not have real frog eyes. Here is a recipe for anyone that's curious. :)
    I used to PvP, but I stopped over a year ago. I'd rather build :D
    "lifeDictionary result for life

the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death."

But on a more serious note, the meaning of life is whatever someone living life decides for themselves. :) For me, that's helping people.
  18. *waves in celebration* Happy Birthday *prepares a celebratory comic*

What is your favorite EMC Event?
    luckycordel, Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  19. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, probably pop. :) I also enjoy rock.
    That reminds me of Poprocks...

Haven't had them in forever.
    Yay, more comics :D

My favorite EMC event is firefloor. I'm not a super competitive person, but firefloor often results in many fun things, and I feel like it's something that isn't purely based on skill. Terrorizing JD is always fun ;) (<3 you JD ;p)
  20. Happy Birthday :D

My question is have you ever snorted fun dip or pixie sticks?